CHAPTER 26 - Amelia's first lesson

"Welcome to your first Quirk Education class of the year! As most of you know, my name is Amelia Midoriya Windsor. My hero name is Blaze. I hope we get along!" Amelia said as she was standing outside with a big group of students in front of her. As she said, she's currently giving her first lesson in Quirk Ed, on a training field with class A and B. They had learned that their Quirk Ed class would be a joint class for the hero course students.

"Before we start with the actual training I want you guys to acknowledge your weak spots," Amelia explained making many faces turn into weird expression, showing that they were confused.

"What do you mean Blaze-sensei?" The orange-haired girl named Kendo asked. 

"Hm... You'll probably understand when we're done with the exercise." This didn't answer the many questions though, instead, it made the students even more confused. Seeing this, Amelia started explaining. "So, what we're going to do is one by one telling what we think is weak with our quirks and what we want to improve with them. I want you to do this in front of everyone and if you have questions for the person you should raise your hands."

The students understood what she meant, but it felt awkward to suddenly talk about one's weaknesses in front of other people. Especially because they come from different classes. Amelia sighed. "Since you guys don't seem to want to start anytime soon, I'll demonstrate and then go by the class lists."

The hero named Blaze made all the students form a circle so that you could see everyone. Once everyone had taken their places, she went to the middle of the circle and started demonstrating their task. "I am Amelia Midoriya Windsor. My quirk is called pyrokinesis. I can create and control fire with my mind. What I think is weak with my quirk is that I can't control a fire that's spread in a large area. Take a forest as an example, I wouldn't be able to control a fire that's spread in the whole forest, so I want to improve that."

She saw a couple of hands rise as she finished talking. "Yes?" she asked a girl with horns, giving her the word. 

"Your quirk is so cool!" the girl named Pony exclaimed.

Amelia giggled. "That's not really a question, but thank you."

She turned to another student with a raised hand. "Is all the information you gave us about your quirk true? I mean you only did a demonstration so you wouldn't really need to say the truth." Ojiro from class A asked. He had a fair point.

"Yes. That's the whole point of this exercise. Sometimes, saying your weaknesses out loud helps make it clearer for you, and with that, you can improve your quirk. And saying it in front of everyone could also help you! Maybe your fellow hero course students can help you by giving you advice. Take Tetsutetsu and Kirishima as an example. Their quirks are quite similar and they could help each other by giving advice!" the blonde girl explained.

Wow... Amelia is so cool!!! Izuku thought with excitement filling him.

"Yes, Tetsutetsu?" she said, turning to the grey-haired boy.

"I think it's so cool that you know all our names and quirks by heart already!!!" he exclaimed making Amelia giggle. The blonde girl's giggles made the teenaged boy blush. "A-also... Are you related to Midoriya in class A?! You have the same last name! But wait! You have two last names! Does that mean... that you're m-m-married to him?!" Tetsutetsu asked filling the circle with chatter and mumbles. This made Izuku facepalm.

Amelia started laughing loudly making all the students immediately quiet down. After she laughed her lungs out and wiped her tears, she started explaining. "No, we're not married. I'm his older sister. Besides, I'm not really into younger men. I wouldn't date a guy three years younger than me, even if they were as cute as Izuku." she said pinching the cheek of the freckled boy.