CHAPTER 36 - Sandwiches

^A pic I drew of Amelia :)

"I swear to god, if this is Toga with her stupid quirk again, I will definitely kill her," Izuku said while showering his giggling girlfriend with kisses. They were currently on the ground after Izuku had tackled Ochako down.

"I don't think Toga would be able to pass security," Ochako said as she continued laughing.

After Ochako had dragged them up, she hugged Izuku properly. "Seems like someone has missed me."

"Don't act as if you didn't miss me either," Izuku said pouting as Ochako combed through his hair with her fingers in an attempt to calm his bed head.

"I never said I didn't." She used the precious money she made over the summer just to surprise her boyfriend. She would've never done that if she hadn't missed him.

"When did you arrive? And why didn't you say anything? I could've picked you up," the teenaged boy was bombarding her with questions. "Are you hungry? Have you eaten anything?"

Ochako giggled at the silly scene before her. "I just came from the airport and I didn't want to say anything because I wanted to surprise you. Seems like I achieved my goal, huh?" She smiled.

"Yeah! You certainly did." There was a quiet pause after Izuku said that. It was cut short by both of their stomach's growling, which made them laugh their lungs out.

"Let's go get something to eat!" The green-haired boy said, dragging his girlfriend out of his messy bedroom.

Izuku took the brunette all the way to the castle's main kitchen where the cooks greeted the pair with confused faces.

"You could have just asked us to prepare something, Your Highness. You didn't need to come all the way here," Marisa said.

"No it's fine! We just came to get something quick to eat," Izuku said opening the large fridge.

"Sorry for interrupting you work," Ochako said as she bowed her head lightly.

"Oh, no miss! You don't need to apologize for that. We were just about to cook lunch," the head chef said.

Izuku then took out some ingredients after searching through the cupboards. "Then, we'll eat sandwiches until lunch is ready," he said.

"Let me do it, Your Highness," the head chef said in a hurry.

"No, no its fine! I make my own sandwiches all the time. I'm practically a pro at it at this point," the greenette said making Ochako laugh.

"You're setting the bar real high, you know," his girlfriend said as she continued laughing.

After a few minutes of Ochako admiring her boyfriend who was putting in a lot of effort in their sandwiches, which were probably going to be finished within seconds, Izuku finished making them.

"Ta-da!" Izuku exclaimed. "Let me present to you, my newest masterpiece!"

"Pff-" Ochako was trying to hold in her laughter. The sandwiches looked perfectly fine, but she just couldn't take Izuku seriously at the moment.

They thanked the kitchen staff and made their way to the living area to eat their sandwiches while waiting for lunch.

The couple sat on the comfy couch and were catching up with each other while eating. After all, they hadn't seen each other in a while and they hadn't talked too much either because of their silly fight.

"And then..." Izuku, the exited bean he is, was talking hurriedly with his mouth full, making illegible sounds.

"Can I join you guys?" A blonde girl asked as she approached the pair, shocking the two.

"Amelia!" The two exclaimed in unison. Contrary to Izuku's, Amelias reaction to the brunette's surprise was way calmer.

Ochako quickly got up to hug Amelia. "It's been a while. How have you been?" The brunette asked.

"I've been really well, thank you for asking! How about you?" She asks as she guides the younger girl back down to the sofa.

"I've been doing good! I came here to surprise you guys, but your reaction sure was underwhelming," the brunette giggled. Izuku nodded in agreement.

Amelia smiled. "The paparazzi were quick to release the footage of you in the airport. I'm sure both mother and father have seen it by now."

"Paparazzi?" Izuku questioningly looked at his girlfriend.

"Yeah, I got mobbed by a punch of reporters on my way out of the airport because I'm apparently way more interesting than a celebrity," the brunette shrugged.

"You looked so badass beating them up," Amelia said while nodding her head in approval. The green-haired boy (who was more concerned about the state of the reporters) turned to his girlfriend who had sweat dripping from her forehead.

"I didn't beat them up. You're exaggerating too much, Amelia. I just taught them a lesson for touching me," she claimed while scratching the back of her neck.

Izuku laughed a little. "As you should," he said. "But you didn't get hurt, did you? You should tell us next time so we can escort you."

Ochako smiled lightly. "No, I didn't get hurt Izuku and it wouldn't have been a surprise if I had told you guys"

"Well, it didn't work either way," Amelia giggled earning a pair of glaring eyes from Ochako.

Soon enough, they finished their sandwiches while talking to Amelia. Lunch was also about to be ready, so now, they were just waiting for the adults to show up.

When the queen and the king entered the living area, Inko was quick to walk up to Ochako and hug her. "I saw the footage, are you okay sweetie? You must have been startled," she said.

"I'm fine..." Ochako was still not sure what to call her boyfriend's parents. She felt that it would be too formal to call them "Mr" and "Mrs Midoriya" or Windsor and inappropriate to call them "mom" and "dad." They had told the girl to just call them by their names but she still thought it was too casual. Maybe she just needs to get used to it.

"I already got the footage and the articles deleted, but your safety and feelings are way more important," Hisashi stated.

"I was a bit startled at first but I'm completely fine," Ochako said with a smile.

The family, including Ochako, soon were sitting at the dining table, eating their lunch. As for the rest of their day, they just spent it casually and played a bunch of board games.