CHAPTER 5 - Vacation

Izuku was still on the plane to England. He was sick of the long plane ride. He just wanted to get off. Luckily, they were going to land in a few minutes so all the passengers were asked to sit down and fasten their seat belts.

The landing was smooth and Izuku felt relieved to be on the ground again.

Most people had started to stand up, while Izuku decided to wait a bit until the plane was emptier. In the meantime he was going to text his sister.

Izuku: 'The plane just landed.'

Amelia: 'Yay! Okay! I'll be there very shortly!'

Izuku stood up and took his medium-sized suitcase from the cabinet above his seat.

As he made his way out of the plane, he was fascinated. Everything was so different from Japan. And he had never seen so many naturally blonde people in one place.

(I know that there are many Japanese blondes in bnha. I wrote this before I actually realized that, sry).

He followed the signs hanging from the ceilings and did a pretty good job of finding his way out.

Soon he could see a blonde who looked like his sister and two men in black tuxedos.

She didn't seem to notice him at first so he decided to call for her: "Amelia! Over here!" he yelled waving with his arm.

Amelia who quickly noticed started to run towards him at full speed.

"H-hi." was all Izuku managed to say before he was quickly brought into a warm embrace.

"My baby brother...you have grown so much... I can't believe I finally get to see you again!"

"I'm so happy..." Izuku muttered and felt how Amelia tightened her grip on him.

"Let me take a good look at your face." Amelia said and they backed a bit.

That was when Izuku noticed that tears were streaming down her face.

She gave him a loving smile as she adored his face.

"I'm so glad... Okay! Enough of crying!" she suddenly exclaimed wiping the tears off her face in a rough manner.

"Don't be so rough with your eyes!" Izuku said chuckling a bit at his older sister's actions.

"You are just like mother." she giggled. "Anyway! You are probably very tired so let's head home and sleep. Tomorrow I want to introduce you to father and show you around!" She said taking his hand as if he was a toddler and started to walk to her two bodyguards.

"Princess Amelia, who is this man?" one of the men asked.

"You imbeciles!" Amelia shouted making the three of them, including Izuku, startled. "My little brother, the Prince of Britain is back and this is how you act?! You should feel ashamed!"

Both of the bodyguards immediately bowed down. "Please forgive us your Highness! We weren't informed of your arrival!" the two said in unison.

"I-it's okay." Izuku said looking at the two men with a startled look. Then they started heading to the car that was going to take them to the castle.

Izuku who was still holding the hand of his big sister asked: "Was it really necessary to yell at them like that?"

"Izuku, we are royalty. We have the authority around here and we have to make sure that everyone is aware of that. Or else they don't take us seriously."

"But you don't have to be so mean..." he said pouting a bit.

Amelia looked at him giving him a warm smile. "You never change, do you?"