CHAPTER 8 - Bonding

"Father messaged me saying that he doesn't have work this evening, so he wants to spend time with us!" Amelia said during the car ride to the castle.

"O-oh. That makes me a bit nervous.. But I really do want to spend time with him!" the broccoli haired boy exclaimed.

Amelia just giggled at her nervous little brother.

When they arrived at the castle, they both headed to their rooms to shower and change.

Shortly after Izuku was done, he was drying his hair, when suddenly his phone let out a sound letting him know that he got a message.

Izuku who was in front of his mirror, went to his bed where he had put his phone.

When he picked it up, he saw that he got a message from Uraraka, making him grin like an idiot.

Uraraka: 'Hey Deku! Hope you're doing well and having fun in England!'

Izuku: 'Hey Uraraka! Thank you, I'm doing well. I went to my sister's hero school today and had so much fun! I hope you're also doing well!'

Uraraka: 'Yep, I'm also well, thank you for asking! I'm glad to hear that you are having fun!'

Izuku: 'Wait, I'll send you a picture! [insert pic of him and Amelia]

'

Uraraka: 'She's really pretty! But she's blonde? Don't get me wrong, I was just shocked because your hair color is nowhere near blonde.'

Izuku: 'Yeah, don't worry about it. I totally get why you were shocked! My dad is blonde and she got her hair color from him! While I got my mom's hair color!'

Uraraka: 'Your dad is also blonde?'

Izuku: 'Yeah! He is English.'

Uraraka: 'Doesn't that make you English as well?!'

Izuku: 'Guess it does. Haven't really thought about it!'

With Uraraka in UA

It was pretty late and only a few were left in the common rooms, including Uraraka.

She was sitting on one of the couches together with most of the girls and some of the guys.

"Guys...! You are not going to believe this!" Uraraka said catching the attention of her classmates.

"What is it Ochako?" Asui asked from her place beside her.

"Deku is English!" Uraraka exclaimed.