CHAPTER 10 - Returning Home

Ugh! Why does Japan and Britain need to be so far apart?! Izuku thought as he was going to the train station near the airport.

After making a call to his father and telling him that he had arrived, Izuku decided that it would be best for him to return to UA first.

It was currently mid-day in Japan and he knew that his classmates would be in school when he arrives, which would make it less tiring since they are always so loud.

...

Izuku was now in front of the 1-A Alliance dorms and was very tired. He did sleep during the flight but he just felt exhausted.

As he stepped in, he took off his shoes and laid down at the doorstep, beside his medium-sized suitcase.

"Finally..!" He exclaimed in a low voice.

Just as he was about to get up, the front door opened, revealing Iida and some of his classmates.

"Oh! Midoriya! Glad to see that you're back!" Iida almost yelled.

"Thanks, Iida." the broccoli-head smiled. "I'll go up to my room and change for now," he said getting up.

"The flight must've been long and tiring huh?" Kirishima said, earning a smile from Izuku.

Izuku took the elevator up to his room and once he unlocked his door, he immediately jumped on his bed.

"Haaaah... Who knew traveling would be this hard."

After Izuku laid down for a minute or so, he decided that he wanted to eat because he was practically starving. So he got up and changed into his "T-shirt" t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

He decided that unpacking could wait 'til later, so he went downstairs.

When the doors of the elevator opened, it revealed Mr. Aizawa talking to some of the students. He seemed bored and as usual had the I-don't-get-paid-enough-for-this-shit-face.

As Izuku walked out of the elevator, Aizawa turned to him. "Good to see that you're back, Midoriya. I hope you didn't cause any trouble in England?"

"No, sir!" The greenette answered honestly.

"You have missed a lot of schoolwork. Better be prepared." his teacher said.

"Yes. I took classes in The Elite Hero School of England with my sister, so I don't think it should be too hard!" Izuku said looking happy.

Aizawa's face suddenly turned into one of shock. "Oh, you did? Good for you then."

"You went to the Hero school in England?! That is so cool Midoribro!" his red-haired classmate exclaimed.

"Isn't that school one of the top schools with the best hero courses in the world?" Kaminari asked no one in particular.

"Yeah, well, my sister is very talented," Izuku said as he scratched the back of his neck. Crap, too much information!

"Come to think of it, Midori, I was really shocked to hear that you're English!" Ashido said from one of the sofas.

"Uh, yeah, me too," Izuku answered. "I myself didn't know until a week ago."

"Sorry Deku, I hope it's okay that I told them," Uraraka said approaching the nervous greenette. "And welcome back!"

"Don't worry about it, it's not something that I wouldn't tell. And thanks." Actually I was planning on keeping it a secret...

"So you really are English?" Todoroki asked from a sofa in front of the TV.

"Uh, well yeah, fifty percent. My mom is Japanese."