shigaraki tomura - good

inspired by good little girl from adventure time, and tiktok videos.
i changed up the lyrics a little.
references to lyrics in italics.

CW: N.A.

=========================

How annoying.

Why's it that every time try want stay over, we'd have to argue?

Why can't we ever agree with each other for once? We'd always have to fight over every little thing!

Even though i'm complaining, I still stayed over, laying there on the couch alone again. It's honestly becoming so tiring, you know; it's the third time this week that i'm sleeping on the couch.

I think that it's kind of funny, ironic even. After all these petty fights, I still come back to him. I still stay.

So there i laid, staring at the ceiling. Slowly, my eyelids were becoming heavier.

Just as I closed my eyes, I heard something click, most likely caused by the bedroom door opening. Footsteps could be heard too, coming towards me.

I figured that it was him, the stupid blue-haired crusty man. What's he doing anyways? Does he want to annoy me further?

Surprisingly, he didn't say anything when he entered the living room. I could sense that he came to a stop in front of the couch, as his figure blocked the small nightlight I kept turned on next to me. Not wanting to give him any attention, I pretended to be asleep.

I was surprised, when the space beside me sank down and I could feel the warmth that radiated off of him. i remained still.

He sighed. Intuition or whatnot, I sensed that his eyes were on me.

Using the back of his hands, he traced the outline of my face. His fingers ran from my cheek, to my chin, to my nose. His touch was soft, despite how dry his skin was.

"Good little one, always picking a fight with me," he whispered, as he rested his fingers on my cheek.

"You know that i'm bad, but you're spending the night with me."

His hands slipped off my face. He mumbled, a little louder this time,

"What do you want from my world? you're a good little one."

I opened my eyes, coming face to face with Shigaraki, who seemed slightly surprised. I grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him down towards me.

"Bad little boy, that's what you're acting like."

He looked at me, smirking. I pulled him a little closer.

"I really dont buy, that you're that kind of guy."

"And if you are, why do you want to hang out with me?"

He laughed,

"Don't you know i'm a villain? Every night i'm out killin', sendin' everyone runnin' like children."

He held onto my wrists, slowly making me let go of his shirt.

"I know why you're mad at me, i've got demon eyes,"

"and they're looking right through your anatomy."

he sat up, pulling me up with him.

"into your deepest fears, baby, i'm not from here; i'm from the nightosphere." he tells me, looking me in the eye.

"To me, you're clear, transparent. you've got a thing for me, baby, it's apparent."

I pouted, "you cheeky little-" I reached towards his face to pinch him.

Before I could complete my sentence or do anything to him, he placed his hands on my cheeks, pulling my face towards his. He then plants a kiss on my forehead.

He stood up, grabbing my hand. Grinning, he says,

"Let's go back to sleep now, shall we?"

- fin -