monoma neito - kiss, kiss, what the f*ck ?!

request by @sluttyfairye
sakura kiss by AmaLee
also, school just started for me, so i apologise as updates might be a little slower! fret not i will still fulfil your requests!

CW: cursing

=========================
"Come on," Mina groans, her hands on my shoulders as she shook me lightly, "this is the third time this week you passed up on an outing with us!"

"I can't believe you'd pass up going to the arcade, your favourite place, with us!"

She shakes me harder.

"Can't you just tell us what's been taking up so much of your time?"

I smiled sheepishly.

I'm sorry Mina, I can't tell you.

"Uh, i'm just really busy running errands for my parents...?"

She eyes me suspiciously, "Uh huh, sure. You said the same thing last time."

I rubbed the back of my neck as I said, "Anyways, I really have to go now, maybe next time?"

I pushed her arms away, waving before I left the classroom. She seemed to be mumbling under her breath as I did so. Once I walked through the door, I started running.

...Towards the back gate, of course. No one really walks by that area, so him and I usually meet each other there. With no one from class A and B able to see us, we could be as close to each other as we wanted. Hand holding, hugging, you know, all those touchy feely stuff.

Today, we were going to visit this newly-opened café. He was the one to ask me out this time, so I agreed on a whim. Thinking about it, I just hope that we wouldn't see anybody we recognise. That won't be good.

Shaking that thought from my head, I reached for the blonde's hand. Together, we then walked towards the shopping district.

However, as we were walking, it seemed as if someone kept staring at us. Worse yet, it seemed that somebody was following us. But no matter how many times I turned back, I was always met with an empty street. I couldn't help but feel my hair standing on ends.

I had already turned around who knows how many times, and i'm getting too paranoid. Tugging Monoma's shirt, I asked in a soft whisper, "Hey, do you feel that?"

He looks at me, eyes widening. "You felt that too? And I thought it was just me..."

"Oh shit," I tightened my grip on his hand, "Let's walk a little faster."

Well, we ended up running to the café, because no matter how many twists and turns we took, we could always feel those set of eyes on us.

Finally, after running what seemed like a whole marathon, we've reached our destination. The both of us were panting as we walked towards the front door.

"Table for two, please," I told the staff. I leaned against him as we waited for a table to be available.

Once we sat down, I breathed a sigh of relief. The both of us quickly picked up the menu, and we started ordering a few desserts and drinks to start the date.

While we waited, I turned towards the blonde, who sat beside me, asking, "Do you still feel it?"

He looks at me, pondering for a moment.

"Yeah... I still do."

I sighed. Why does this have to happen on one of our dates? What luck we have.

I lowered my head onto his shoulders, closing my eyes to rest a bit. That's when I felt him move, just slightly. He made sure not to disturb me, though.

He seemed to have turned his head towards me. I felt his warm breath on my forehead, and before I knew it, he had planted a kiss on my head. I smiled.

Sadly, this is where everything took a turn.

Out of a sudden, I could hear loud banging. I opened my eyes, only to witness someone tripping over, spilling their drink right in front of us.

Ignoring their drink that was now all over my shoe, I rushed over to help them up. But as I got closer, I realised that I knew them.

"Kaminari?"

He grinned, embarrassed.

"Hey...?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Monoma and I asked in unison.

I helped him up, looking around the café as I did so. That's when I finally saw them, a sea of vibrant colours trying to sit discreetly at a table. So they were the reason why it felt like we were being followed!

"Kaminari, why's everyone here?" I asked, "I thought you all were going to the arcade?"

I'm not sure whether to feel angry or afraid.

He sighed, "We actually followed you here because you kept acting so suspicious."

"Turns out you're just... you're just on a... on a date. Why couldn't you just tell us?"

"What do you class A fools want with us?" Monoma sneered, standing up from his seat.

"Well," I told him, "because of this."

As I had expected, Monoma started throwing insults at Kaminari, while I helped clean up the mess.

Gosh, I had hoped that everything wouldn't play out this way. I'm going to have to come clean about everything.

Well, I guess today's going to be a long day, huh?

- fin -