Chapter 21- All for You

Red's POV
Darkness. Darkness fading in and out, it was torture. If I was to die, just let it happen. My eyes fluttered open, and I saw the roof of the cave. " Wh.." I tried, but my voice stuck in my throat. " Master! Oh Master, you're okay!" It was Nate, he was leaning over me , putting a hot cloth on my forehead. " It's.. no use.. ", I said quietly. " No! Don't say that", Nate cried desperately.

" Nathan! Listen to me, I'm not going to make this , please... Just listen to what I'm saying." I could see his eyes filling with shiny tears, but he didn't say anything. " Your friend, he's being used.. To raise the Legendary type Pokemon... And you'll be the only one to stop it.." I coughed, and felt the blood splatter on my chest. The wound in my back was still oozing out blood, from where the Scyther cut me.

" Why me? Why am I being pulled into this!?" I winced at the clear pain in his voice, but I continued. " B-because, the blood of a Champion runs in you. Not that of the League, but of the first people, the ones who could control the Legendary type Pokemon. As do I..." The darkness was starting to close in , and I saw the sprits of Pokemon and people I knew, swirling around and smiling sadly at me. " Y-you're my half-brother, Nate."