Chapter 2~~ Blocks

Hunter's POV

The boy, Nate , led me back to his room. He was so nice, and I never had a friend before. Mommy said it wasn't safe to go outside , so I stayed inside all the time. " Here, we can play with my blocks , if you want", he said, grabbing a bin. He dumped them down, and they scattered every where, the brightly colored cubes bouncing around, making wooden clanks on the ground. Nate started picking them up, and I followed. We started crafting a tower, stacking the books higher and higher , until they toppled over. He laughed every time they fell, and I soon started giggling too. The Meowth on the bed jumped down, purring. He padded up to me, rubbing his head against my hand. " That's Yen, he's friendly, and likes being petted on his ears", Nate commented, reaching forward and scratching the kitten's ears.

3rd Person POV

" So, that's why we are running", the woman finished , taking a long sip from the mug. The other one closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. " I think you need to leave now", she spoke. The brown-haired woman looked at her with dismay, " But..." " But nothing", the dark haired woman shouted", You're putting my son in danger, I already lost his father, I won't lose him", she yelled, tears in her eyes. " Leave, before I'm forced to take drastic measures" The brown haired woman nodded, and walked up the stairs, tears falling off her face , shining like stars in the night. " Hunter", she choked out, " We need to go now". " But Mommy" , the little boy pleaded, " We just got here, and Nate was showing me his toys". The mother shook her head, and grabbed her son's arm, dragging him roughly. " Nate", the boy cried out, and Nate ran down the stairs after him, but his mother stopped him with a hand. " Hunter!", he cried, but the little boy and mother were gone. " Mommy, why did Hunter haf'ta go", he pleaded. " It wasn't safe for him to stay here, sweetie. Its getting late anyways, you need to go to bed."

____ Ten years later____________

Nate's POV

Its been ten years since I saw Hunter. I still thought about him, even though Mother told me to forget. It was hard, every time I tried to convince myself, Hunter wasn't real, you never saw him, he was still there, in the back of my mind. I stepped out side, into the bright morning sun. Pidgeys flew up into the air, chirping. I kicked pebbles out of the way, watching them fly. "Ow!" I heard some one say, and I looked up , startled . A boy, my age, covered in dirt and leaves in his hair, rubbed his eye. " Hunter..?", I whispered, and his eyes sparkled. " Nate!" He hugged me tightly, and he buried his face into my shoulder. " I missed you"! I heard a door open, and my mom saying: " Nathan, time for..." She looked at Hunter. " You, leave now!" I wanted to protest , but Hunter started shouting before I could say anything. " NO! Because of you, my mother is missing! She's been gone for 10 years", he screamed, tears shining in his eyes. " She's ... she", he choked, starting to sob. My mother stood stunned. " She's gone! She might be dead! And its because of you! Your the reason she's gone"!

chapter 2 = very feels