Chapter 20~~We All Fall Down

Nate's POV

        I shiver, pulling the blanket closer to me. It's always freezing , no matter how many fires are built around us. My now Charmeleon is lying next to me , in a huddled ball. "R-red?" The Pokemon Champions isn't here. I look to the mouth of the cave , where he sometimes sits. But he isn't there. "Master?" Charmeleon wakes up next to me, stretching and yawning. " C'mon, we need to find him. "  He nodded, and followed me out to the cold blizzard outside.  The wind whips through my hair, and the ice feels like daggers on my skin. Charmeleon runs ahead of me , his tail melting the snow drifts we pass, when he suddenely stops. " What is it?" He points to a figure ahead in the snow, laying down. My heart is pounding now, it can't be. It isn't. My senses confirm my fears. It is. Red is laying down face in the snow, a gag in his mouth, and his hands are bound. His lips are a pale blue, and his eyes are shut tightly. " No, no." My voice comes out barely more then a whisper, and I sink down next to him. I know exactly who did it too. " What do you want from me? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I'm crying, I can't help myself, when Charmeleon comes to my side, wiping my tears with his little hands. He points to Red, and then to himself. " W-what is it?" He writes , in scraggly letters, " Red." in the snow. " You want me to call you Red?" I ask, and my Pokemon nods. I smile, through my tears, and lean against the body of the greatest Trainer to ever live. I feel slight movement, and at first I think its my body , and then I realize, its Red! He's shaking, shivering, but alive! " Master! Quick, Charmeleon, help me lift him up!" I bend down, and start to lift Red's body off the ground. Charmeleon burns through the ropes that bound his hands, and we start running. I trip and fall into the snow a couple times, my clothes getting soaked each time, and my tear ducts are freezing, but it doesn't matter , Red is my priority now. 

Author's Note: GUESS WHO'S BACK? Okay just a short chapter here for you guys, but Winter Break is coming up, so I'll have time to work on this story now, yay! Also what the heck is up with the new profiles? ITS SO CONFUSING I CANT FIND MY DEDICATIONS OR ANYTHING