Chapter 8 ~~~ Hunter 's Vision

Hunter's POV 

The Zubat picked me up, and carried me into the air . I gulped, looking down at the world below. Trees zoomed past, blurs of green.  A flock of Wingull flew overhead, their wings flapping through the clear sky.  

   " Zubat, use Hypnosis!", one of the grunts said, and I could fell my eyes getting heavily. 

~~~~~~~~ Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I trudged along slowly, through something wet and cold. Snow? I pulled the jacket tighter around me. I looked up, and saw a mountain peak, snow and wind swirling around it. I shivered, and started climbing higher. I had almost reached the top, when I collapsed with exhaustion. This is it, I was going to die here.  A pair of figures walked up to me, and stood over me.  I tried to call out for help, but no words left my frozen mouth. 

   " Red, we need to speak", one of the figures said, a boy with dark hair like Nate's. He was wearing a backwards hat.  " He , he has some how returned. And he has found allies.  Magma, Aqua, Galactic. Only Flare and Plasma won't join him."

    "  What?! I thought you said he was dead", the other figure accused. This one had dark hair as well, but this one seemed to be a dark brown, rather then a pure black. He wore a red and white hat, and a matching jacket. But his most striking feature, was his piercing red eyes. They had a look of wisdom, and bravery. He was defiantly a force to be reckoned with. " Gold, you claimed he had jumped off the waterfall, and had committed suicide", he said. The other one shrugged.

   " I had thought so as well, but he is alive and well", Gold said," And worse, he has fathered a son, one he believes will control the legendary Pokemon and ravage the world."  Red closed his eyes, and sighed. 

   "  Is there anything we can do to stop him? We can get him, and the boy won't join him. We can put them to rest , and kill the leaders", he cried, voice desperate.

Gold shrugged. " Seems a little far-fetched , but we could try".  The two finally noticed my presence, and turned to face me . " Well", Gold demanded, " Are you going to do something about this?!"