Chapter 9~~ The Truth

Hunter's POV (( still dream btw))

" I.. I", I stammered.  Red glared over me.  " I'll try... sir", I said fearfully. He nodded, moving away from me

  " Good, now wake up". 

I woke up suddenly, gasping for air. The Zubat sent me down gently in front of a stone wall, with a iron door. It wasn't very big, nor wide. ' This can't be the Team Rocket base , can it?' I thought. One of the grunts opened the door, and gestured inside. I stepped inside, and they showed me a case of stairs. I walked slowly down, the glowing eyes of Persian statues following me.  We weaved through countless halls, grunts glaring at us as we passed.  They stopped me in front of a beautiful cherry wood door, with a golden doorknob. They opened it, and shoved me inside. 

  " We brought the boy, like you said, Lord."

A figure rose, and nodded to the grunts, handing them a small wallet. They smiled eagerly, and hurried out of the dark room. Only a single candle was lit. I swallowed nervously, and the figure started laughing. I felt a grasp on my shoulder, and the sound of breathing was in my ear.

   " I bet you're wondering why you are here,aren't you? I suppose I could answer, but you must not interrupt, it makes me lose my train of thought. Now, let me introduce myself. I am the leader of Team Rocket, Giovanni."

  " Hail Giovanni!" A Mukrow croaked from the back of the room .

   The man, Giovanni , apparently, turned on a light, filling the room with light. I could finally make out his face.  He had dark brown eyes like mine, and he had a cruel gaze. One I saw when I looked into my mirror.  Gold's words echoed in the back of my mind.  ' No', I thought, ' That is impossible'.

   " What did you do with my mother", I demanded.  He started laughing again.

   " Your mother, such a beautiful woman. Kind and caring. Always willing to put her son first." He leaned it , his voice dropping to a whisper. " But you won't be seeing her for a while. She is still alive, I assure you."

   " I will stop you".

" Oh, really. What are you going to do, son?"