My Little Brother

30th December (Izzy 8w + 5d)

Emerson's POV

I have just arrived at mums place, to spend the night with her and Anderson. To celebrate my birthday, which is tomorrow. Then I need to be back home with Nick for the party that he has planned. Having a look around, I could see Andy over with the horses, so I headed there before heading inside to see mum.

"Hey big brother," he grinned as he saw me approach the stable. My eyes flicking around the yard, I really miss being out here. The smells, the quiet, just this place in general.

"Hey Andy, how's things?" I asked, I rested my arms on the top rail of the fence and smiled. I have missed this idiot as well. He was grooming my horse, Tucker, he is a black thoroughbred and is about 9 years old now. Maybe I need to come here more often and spend time with my brother, get back on the saddle and take care of Tucker myself. I wonder if Nick would like it out here.

"Same as usual. Tucker felt like some pampering today. He misses you, must've known you were coming to visit." Andy chuckled, then used slow long brushes over Tucks back and flank. I looked over the yard and saw his horse, Trigger, he was grazing on some hay.

"Am I meeting this famous Nicky, today?" he asked as he looked past me, probably seeing if I had anyone with me.

"No, its just me." I gave him a small smile, then watched as his fell from his face. I really need to tell him that Nicky is a male, not a female like he keeps thinking. Maybe he will take it as well as mum? She already knew though, so that is probably a different scenario.

"Are you even living with this person? You do not tell me anything or show me what she looks like. Does she even exist? Its starting to sound like you made this person up." He was starting to sound terribly upset and angry. I took a deep breath and look at him. He had now stopped touching the horse and was waiting for me to say something.

"Andy, its not like that. Nicky is real, I havent lied about that." I said trying to convince myself that it is time to tell. Tell him that I am gay, and I am in love with a man. It is not hard, Emerson. Do it!

"What is it then? Am I not good enough for this chick to be introduced to? Fuck Emerson, I really thought I knew you better than this. Or you just really hate me and dont want to share anything in your life!" Andy was fuming, he even kicked a bucket of water. Tucker bolted over to the other side of the pen. He sighed and then walked away and started to calm him down.

"Anderson, calm the hell down, and come back over here!" I was just about to jump the fence when he turned around, I stumbled back when I saw tears in his eyes.

"FUCK OFF, EMERSON!" he yelled and then ran over to Trigger and jumped on, then took off fast. FUCK! I flew over the fence and ran over to Tuck. Fucking hell! There is no time to saddle up. Bare back it is then! I mentally cursed myself for being so out of practice in riding.

"ANDERSON!" I screamed as I tried to catch up to him, he only went faster. Why the fuck havent I told him! He is my brother. He deserves to know.

"Come on, Tucker! You're an ex racehorse, get a move on!" I growled, then leaned forward, and used my legs to add a little pressure. Then I felt it, he started to pick up pace and was now in a gallop. It took about 5 minutes to catch up to Andy, I have never seen Trigger move so fast.

"ANDERSON STOP! PLEASE!" I shouted, I reached over and tried to grab him, but I was not close enough. I sighed and then decided to just do it.

"I'M GAY! NICKY IS MY BOYFRIEND!" I could not say it any louder, it even echoed through the gully. Suddenly Andys horse came to screeching halt, then so did mine and it nearly threw me off. I gulped, my mouth suddenly very dry and watched as he turned around to face me. He just stared at me, so I repeated myself. My heart was pounding hard in my chest