Moving Day

Nicks POV

6th September

Emerson and I decided to wait to the weekend to get him moved into the house with me. It's probably been the longest week just waiting for this to happen. And today, is the day! It's also been 5 extremely long days without him here. He was sure to make up the missed time last night when he arrived back home.

Today is also the day that I meet the famous Harley, Emerson's roommate. We've been together now for 5 months and I still haven't met the bloke. It makes me wonder what Emerson is hiding me from. Apparently he's pretty full on. Can't be that bad, have you met my family? Oh geez, I guess I am slightly nervous.

"I apologise in advance, Nick, the shit that comes out of his mouth," Emerson sighed, I gazed over to him as we sat at the table having breakfast. He was looking worried but there's also a hint of happiness. That, I know I've put on that handsome face of his.

"You need to relax, Bub. He can't be that bad, you've met everyone in my family, right?" I chuckled, and reached out for his hand and squeezed it. He looked up at me with those dazzling eyes and let out a huge breath.

"Yeah, that's true." he laughed softly, instantly looking a hell of a lot more relaxed. I stood up and walked around to where he was sitting and moved his chair out, so he was facing me. Our knees touching before I placed my hands on his shoulders and straddled him. His hands instantly finding a way to my ass, his big hands beginning to knead it gently.

"Have I told you lately how much I love you?" I whispered softly, my hands moving to the nape of his neck, my fingers pulling gently through his hair. This man drives me insane and I'm looking forward to waking up beside him, each and everyday.

"Yes. You definitely showed me last night," he grinned and gripped my ass tighter.

"I love you, too." he whispered as he inched closer to me. Our lips touching ever so softly, as I moved my hips grinding further into his. That small movement had Emerson moan lightly and his grip tighten even harder around me.

"Fuck Nicky!" he hissed as his head tilted backwards, my lips now kissing and sucking on his sensitive skin. Letting my teeth graze over gently, teasing him. My man has to be the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. Every inch of him. My hands now finding the hem of his shirt, then swiftly lifting it and tossing it across the kitchen.

"You've got me hard and wanting to take you, Baby." I growled as I pressed my throbbing groin into his painfully hard erection. He raised his brow at my request. It's been fun switching around roles from time to time, which has only been a few times when we first got together. I love it more when he's the top and in charge of the bedroom. But right now, I'm craving being deep inside of him.

"Well, I was not expecting that!" he laughed but a moan slipped out when I grinded him more, and then rolled my hips around to get much more closer.

"I want you, now!" my voice now thick and full of need. I need to have my way with him. Right here, right now.

"I'm all yours, honey." he moaned again, and this time it was my turn to send him over the edge with pleasure. I stood up, grabbed his hands to help him stand, before moving around behind him. My hands moving from his defined back, all the way down to the waist band of his pants. I placed my lips on his back and teased him with light kisses. I heard him suck in a sharp breath and shiver as I moved my hands and slowly pulled his pants and boxers down.

"Lay over the table," I whispered close to his ear, then let my hands move around his sexy ass to my favourite thing, his very hard and tasty shaft. Hell, I can never get over the size of it, and all the things he can do with it. It has me weak at the knees and greedy for more.