Drifting Apart

Part 2

Author's POV

"Oh, God, stop with this long face already, Lisa, you're making me wanna throw you out of your own damn car."

Rosé let out while frustratingly gesturing her hands.

But to no avail, cause Lisa was still lost in those dreamy eyes. How she wished she had the power to fight those gazes that time, cause right now she doesn't even know who those eyes belonged to.

But then the music in the car, which was just a piece of background music for Lisa, now became her spokesperson.

'I just wanna see,
I just wanna see how beautiful you are,
You know that I see it,
I know you're a star.'

"I know right!" She said looking straight at the music player as if it can hear her and understand what she was trying to lay out.

"You're hopeless." Said Rosé as she sighed heavily and shook her head at her best friend's silliness. Or so she thought. But for Lisa, it wasn't some fling or some stupid crush or a time pass to have for the meantime. For her, it was something more. Something different as she tried to make it portray to herself. In the past, all her life, something like this never happened to her. She was so engrossed in it that she couldn't explain it and maybe that was the reason for Rosé for not taking her best friend seriously. And even if she took her seriously, there was no way she could help cause Lisa had no clue of the person she was so lost in.

It may seem funny to people how Lisa doesn't even know the person who's eyes she was so intrigued by, I mean, to look at it this way and to be practical, of course, it seemed almost near to impossible for her to not have seen the face of the person. But that was the thing. There was no rationality or logic when it came to feelings, Love. Of course, she wasn't in love. But she was sure she was so in love with those eyes now.

"It's the sunrise
And those brown eyes, yes
You're the one that I desire~"

The girl lost in herself sang along as she imagined the owner of the eyes in her mind with her eyes closed now while leaning on the window as her silky smooth bangs danced along with the wind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To call it fate or just a mere coincidence was a big question for Lisa currently as she just had a glimpse of those cat eyes in the hallway as she was going to her next class. She turned to the direction those eyes took as she started searching for them in the hall filled with students.

'No! I did not just lose her again.'

She thought to herself as her steps gone slower and lost their direction causing her to bump into some student.

"Aww!"

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry. I didn't watch my step." Said Lisa as she squatted down to help the person she just made fell on the ground with her books.

"It's fine. Next time watch it."

"Yeah, yeah definitely I will", said Lisa as she got all the books scattered in her hand and handed the person her book adding another apology, " Sorry agai-" her words faltered as she was again met with those eyes. This time she was getting closer to being sure about it being fate. Not wanting to lose this chance she held on to the books tight, which she should hand in to the owner of those eyes she was again lost in, and took it as an opportunity to scan the face she never wanted to forget ever. She didnt even think about the fact that the other person may feel uncomfortable or offended. But little did she know that to her fortune the other person was letting her offend her body with those doe eyes that she also was in search for.

Little did she know that the other person herself was now carving her features in her mind in the same goal of never letting it fade.

"M-my Books/ Y-your books."

They both giggled at their hopeless selves. Both wanting to hear that sound more. Finding each other's little laugh beautifully needy.

"Here." Said Lisa as she handed the book over to its real owner and offering her hand for her to hold on and get up with the help of.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

"I'll get going then."

"Yeah, sure."

And the person started walking towards the other direction.

'No! You're so close Lisa. Don't let it slip away. It may or may not be your last chance. Be brave!'

She thought to herself as she called for the stranger, who never seemed a stranger to her oddly,

"Hey!", the person turned around at her call, as she continued,

" Your Name?"

"Jennie!, Jennie Kim!" replied her sweet stranger who now officially wasn't a Stanger anymore, with her out of the world gummy smile, at least that's how it was for Lisa. As she was struck at the moment as everything turned into a slow-motion for her, making her knees go weak at the smile oh so gorgeous, the hair that flipped very elegantly as Jennie Kim turned around and starting to walk away saying so softly that if it weren't for Lisa's focus solely on her then even she wouldn't have heard it,

"Have a good day, Manoban~"

Making Lisa's heart skip a beat. Or maybe more cause now she wasn't even counting if her pulse rate was normal or even there or not.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lisa's POV

"What the hell Lisa! Why are you sitting here in the hallway? And why the hell did you not attend the class?"

Rosie's voice snapped me back to reality. I didn't hear clearly what she said, so I just gave her a goofy smile.

"Lisa!"

"Yes, Rosieee~" I smiled wide.

"Now you're creeping me out."

"Rosie, Rosie, Rosieeee~" I singsong as I stood up and snaked my arm around her shoulder starting to walk towards the parking.

"Did you lose some screws, Lisa? Cause I will be really glad to find them asap."

I giggled as I added,

"She knows my nammeeee~"

"What who?"

"Jennie, The beautiful Kim."

"And who the hell is that?"

"The winner of my heart."

"Wait what?"

"The owner of the most precious smile."

"Lisa, wait! Are you talking about the 'eye girl' you've been obsessed with?"

"Not just any eyes, Rosie, plus mind you, dont call her that again. Yes, it's her. I found her Rosieeee!!!"

Rosé started laughing. What's so funny? I huffed to myself. As we got into my car. She started the engine and I played some music.

The ride was filled with every detail I had about today's events, not leaving even the little single bits of it. I was happy. I was really happy.

Jenlisa's POV

Jennie The Perfect Kim, I'm looking forward to our next meeting./ Lalisa Manoban, I hope we never bump into each other again.

A/N: yelllooowwwww 🙃🙈

         Hope you enjoyed reading. 🙃😇

         Have a great day/night.
         God bless. 🙃😇