My Father's Guest

Part 4

Jennie's point of view

The moment I opened the door, I wanted to take her in my arms but I guess I'm late cause there is already someone who's there for her. When Chaeyoung told me that Lisa fainted, we hurried her to the hospital.

Now we're here, her mother sitting on her left side, caressing her daughter's hair and her girlfriend on her right side holding her hand and caressing it with her thumb.

Me? I am sitting here on the couch in this hospital room.

I wanted to be the one holding her hand,

Be the one to kiss her forehead and assure her that I'm here, she's okay,

To apologize to her for what happened,

To promise her that it'll never happen again cause I'll always protect her,

And I don't even know why I want all these things.

Who is she to me?

Lisa's point of view

I woke up to find myself lying in a hospital bed with my mother on my left and my best friend on my right. For some reason, I felt something missing, like I wanted someone else beside me.

"Honey, you're up!" exclaimed my mother with happy tears in her eyes.

I hugged her immediately, real tight. Snuggling in her arms, I cried. I cried my heart out, telling my mother about all my pain with my tears and whimpers.

Chaeyoung's point of view

Lisa woke up and it felt like my soul which had left my body earlier came back to its original place. Seeing her crying her heart out shattered my heart into millions of pieces. But the next thing I heard was really not what I expected.

" Why?"

Everyone in the room looked at her.

"Why didn't you stop him?
Why can't you leave him?
Why mom why?
She sobbed.

I guess she doesn't know that someone else is also here. Auntie just hugged her tight. I think we should leave now. I gestured to Jennie, she nodded and we head out of the room.
Why god, why are you doing this to her?

" You should go home. You must be tired." I said to Jennie. She nodded and went home.
Please, Lisa, get well soon.

Third person's point of view

Jennie sat on the bench. After heading out of the hospital she went where her feet took her to and now she's at a park. All the incidents are driving her crazy. She is really confused with her feelings and mind. To sum up her current condition in one word, she is 'frustrated'.
She didn't know what to do. Cause what she really wanted to do was really confusing her. I mean how can you want to take care of someone, be by that person's side and never let go the someone who was the reason for your damage. Her mind was in chaos. Her heart was in pain. And she, well she was in a void.

When Jennie reached home, she was greeted by the person she hated the most now.

"I wanted to have a chat with you. Come to my office. Now." Said Marco in a not so good tone.

Jennie just nodded.

Author : Short update cause there's something more.😉
                Hope you enjoyed reading.
                Thank you.😇
                Have a great day.

P.S. : Vote and comment.😊