Meant To Be

Part 4

I never knew mapping could become my favorite thing to do. Walking here with Lisa while she guides me in her same unique way, nothing felt so right as this. I've never felt this happy, this contentment that I'm having now is so foreign but so magically mine. The strange feeling I'm having right now is not something so common but still so calming. I'm starting to feel as if i know her from the very beginning. As if she was there always. And this feeling of being so connected with her is making me happy but giving me chills at the same time.

What is happening to me?

What are you doing to me, Lisa?

"We're here."

She softly said, losing her grip from the other side of my stick and slowing dropping it down to the ground. Her gentleness gave me goosebumps.

I smiled at the feeling of being caressed by the soft breeze. Suddenly i felt something on my feet. I jerked away immediately, losing my balance. I felt arms securing me from falling, her gentle arms. Then i heard her giggling. That soft noise she makes which makes me wanna record it and play it on repeat.

"It was me, now stand still and let me do my job."

"O-okay."

Then i felt her removing my shoes. I wanted to question her but then I stopped myself, cause i trust her. She removed both my shoe and my socks.

"They're cute."

"Huh?"

"Your socks."

Now i was flustered.

"Omg, look at your face. You know what? You're cuter." She giggled.

I instantly covered my face with my palms.

"S-shut up."

She giggled again. Please keep doing that.

"Okay.. Okay.. Now take a step forward."

I did as she told me, following her every instruction. Then i felt a soft grassy ground underneath my feet. It was a bit damp. It felt really good. I smiled wide. Feeling the breeze on my skin and the grass underneath my feet, it was all so blissful.

"You like my secret place?"

"I love it."

I replied instantly cause i really did love the place. The surrounding was so peacefully calming.

"Can you stand in front of me?"

"Umm.. Yeah, sure."

"Thank you." And with that, i kissed her cheek. Smiling warmly to her. Letting her feel my gratitude. It was silent for a good amount of time, and now i was feeling nervous.

Did i make the wrong move?

Then i felt her hand holding mine. She placed it on her face.

"Map my face."

I gulped hard. With my shaky fingers, i started mapping her face. From her broad forehead to her big eyes to her cute sharp nose to- i paused.

"Go on." Taking it as my cue i slid my fingers down, slowly feeling her plump lips, she was smiling.

"Can i do it again?" It came out as a whisper.

"Sure."

And with that, i started again from her forehead but this time i tried to fit her every curve and turns in my mind. Her milky soft skin. Her thick but slick eyebrows. Her sharp jawline. She was gorgeous. I felt her beauty. And it was a beautiful experience.

I dropped my hand down after mapping every inch of her face in my head, or maybe in my heart too.

We were both silent. No one dared to speak, or maybe we just didn't want to ruin that precious moment.

She held my hand again and after some steps, we were sitting on a bench.

Why does this feel so right?

We sat there for i don't know how long, all i know is that now i knew every inch of her hands too. And at that moment i felt like i wanna hold on to this hand for good.

.

.

.

.

"Since you liked, no, loved my secret place, do i get something in return?"

She asked as we were walking back to my car. It was already time to go home. I smiled.

"What do you want?" I replied, not knowing what can i get her in return.

"How bout from tomorrow on i give you a ride home?"

"Ride?"

"Yes or no?"

"I have to ask Unnie first."

"Okay, maybe I've already saved my number in your phone, and maybe I've already saved yours in mine too. Soo.. You can let me know tonight."

"When did you? Wow. Taking full advantage of my blindness, huh?"

"Uh.. No, it's not like that.. Umm.. Let me delete your number, of course, it's your privacy, what was i thinking? I should've ask-"

"Hush now." I covered her mouth with my palm. "You talk too much, you know that? I was just teasing you. I'll let you know tonight." I smiled, removing my hand from her face.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

"Take care, okay?"

"I will, you too. Be alright."

"Uhum. I'll be waiting."

"I won't let you down." I smiled.

"I'll go now."

And with that, she left. Leaving me smiling like an idiot for the second time.

Thank you, Lisa.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed reading. 🙃😇

         Have a great day.
         God bless. 🙃😇

P.S. : Vote and comment.