Meant To Be

Part 6

The school has finally ended. And now I was nervous. But Lisa, beside me, who should be more nervous, isn't even showing a thread of pressure. I know I can't see her expression even if she is showing it maybe. But sensing her, feeling her activities and listening to her sweetly humming, the way she's swaying the stick, well yeah, again we're walking like that, I guess it has become our thing, anyway, so feeling all those, I know if I could see, She would look as fine as though she isn't going to my house, that too to meet my unnie, nope, if you'll look at her now, she'll be like she's going to her own house where she'll find the comfort she deserves after Tolerating all day in school. She's a one strange human being indeed.

"Why are you sweating? " She said as she stopped swaying my stick.

"I'm not. It's just too hot I guess. Umm.. I think we've reached my car. I'll be going, follow our car, okay? "

"Yes, my Lord. " And with that, she opens the door to my car and got me in. She closed the door after and said, "I'll have your back, always. " And then she left.

I felt goosebumps.

I know she wasn't just talking about being behind my car and following me. I know she meant those words. And now it made me feel all those tingling, that giddiness, those butterflies...they all came back in a snap, just with some words from Lisa. Wow, I don't know what to do anymore.

.

.

.

.

.

So here we are, sitting in the dining table. Me and Lisa beside each other and unnie and Oppa across us respectively.

"So, Lisa, I heard you wanted to take some responsibilities of my sister. Taking her home every day from school, if I am specific."

Wow, I've never heard Unnie this formal and serious.

"Yes, Ma'am. If you'll give me permission for it of course."

I wanted to laugh at Lisa's formalities. She is way too far from a formal and serious individual.

Unnie giggled then added,

"Don't be too formal, Lisa. Sorry for scaring you. Well, I will give you my permission, but only on one condition."

I sighed. Not again....

"Jennie?"

"Uhh..nothing, sorry, Unnie."

"Okay, ma'am. I'm okay with any condition you have." Lisa said. I can feel the sincerity and surety in her voice.

"No, you can't."

"Oppa/Jungkook"

I and unnie both questioned him at the same time.

"Noona, I'm older than her right?"

"Yes?," Unnie replied, more like questing her own answer.

"What's going on?"

Suddenly I heard Lisa whispering in my ear, giving me those goosebumps again. My body isn't helping me at all.

"Shhh.."

I pushed her slightly.

"Then let me decide for her."

"Ummm-"

"Noona, I'm not finished yet."

He cut her off as he went on,