Being a normal couple

Andrea p.o.v
Like majority of the days I stay with Marshall, waking up by his side is a total bliss.
Since I'm such a deep sleeper majority of the time I happily wake up with Marshall already awake and eager for the day.

" morning love" he whispered into me ear, placing a few kisses along my jaw line just knowing I've woken up.

" morning" I smiled my eyes still closed allowing his lips to fully wake me up properly.
These last couple of days have been Amazing, yeah we still have to work but as soon as we come home it's like we enter this whole new world which only consists of us and usually his bed. Once again it's been a pretty full on night which began watching a movie and ended with us spread out on the bed having sex while the movie still played in the background.

It's weird how Marshall is always so energetic in the morning, unlike me who takes a while adjusting to the morning atmosphere, Marshall always is lying next to me eager to get things rolling.

" did you sleep well?" He asked taking a few seconds of kissing my chest to look up and see how my night was.

" yeah i did, what about you?" I asked, my eyes closing while beginning to get lost within his touch, I could spend all day just lying here with him in between my arms like this but I know we can't.

" yeah amazing like I always do when you stay over" he smiled, placing a soft kiss on my lips before making his way back down my body.
I can tell he's excited, I can feel it pressing up against my body as he gets lost kissing every part of my body.

We soon get lost within each other's touch and spend a while making-out while rolling around the bed. Trying to do everything to feel our skin on each other. I like how Marshall never tries to take it further, yeah I can feel he's excitement underneath me but not once does he pressure me into having sex instead he just enjoys kissing while talking about things and playing around.

Once again Marshall's lips have found their way back to my skin after joking around about something, I bite my lips, close my eyes trying to stop the moan escaping my mouth as I start getting taken away, it's only when Marshall flips me over my eyes make contact with the clock beside the bed.

" shit Marshall" I snapped in horror, suddenly regaining my composure and realizing the time.

Marshall thinks I'm just saying his name because I'm enjoying it but when I start to lift him off me that's when he's eyes look at me wondering why I'm all of the sudden freaking out.

" it's 8:15, I'm going to be late" I declared pushing him off me and jumping out the bed as fast as I can while Marshall is still trying to work out why I'm panicking all of the sudden.

" you know it doesn't really matter since technically I'm the boss and I'm not going to fire you" he smirked sitting up in bed watching as I'm rushing around the room trying to find my clothes so I can have a shower and go.

" Marshall, we've talked about this" I yelled in frustration also because I can't find my panties that I was wearing last night. As always Marshall's using his status and bringing up that he's the boss thinking it's going to calm me down but honesty it just makes things worst seeing how we are still hiding from everyone.

" okay okay, I'm sorry..... I'll let you go of to work" he said, holding up my panties he found in the bed, enjoying watching me freaking out over trying to get to work on time.

We continued our conversation as Marshall still lies in bed not really worrying that he also has to get to work and instead enjoying the sport that plays on tv.

" alright I'll see you later" I said to him coming out of the bathroom and looking for my bag and wallet. Another day at the studio working as the guys do their thing in the recording studio, I think today we even have a meeting but I'm not quite sure yet since they keep changing the days.