Somethings Never Change- pt 1

Andrea P.O.V

" So Marshall doesnt know that Jimmy has finally agreed to let you come back to work at Shady records when you are well enough" Fifty whispered as we both sat in the studio doing our own thing at the conference table. Since its Tara's Day of Marshall has allowed me to come to the studio and finish of these Documents without her seeing and spend some time with Royce and guys like Fifty.

Its been nearly a month since Marshall told me that Tara actually sucked at her job and since than he has allowed me to help out as much as I could, but keeps making sure I'm looking after myself before anything. These days Radiaiton Therapy is a lot easier to handle since I'm coming up to last couple of weeks of having it and have really learnt how to manage the side Effects.

" Nah he doesnt, Apparently he has been Nagging Jimmy to allow me to keep my job and make Tara a temp just until I'm well enough for a while now, but Jimmy has only just agreed" I Replied trying very hard to stay quiet so Marshall couldnt hear, since he is still unaware of what has Developed.

Even though a month has passed since my Dream, my feelings and desires for Marshall has just kept developing as we continue to stay close to each other, or families are even close now since Hailie and Hayden have the same friends they have managed to develop a close friendship even though Hailie is couple of years younger. Trust me Marshall and I have had numerous talks about their friendship and whether something will develop from it, but everytime I ask Hayden he always shuts me down and insist he cares about her like a younger sister and thats all.

" so when are you going to tell Marshall?" Royce asked, sitting beside Fifty and looking very pleased that I might be coming back to work here. Before I could answer his question I couldnt help but glance at Marshall who has come out of his office and talking to someone on the phone in the corner.

" Im not........ well not just yet" I answered slowly giving them a little smirk as their faces just turned into confusion wondering why I am acted so sneaky and why I'm not planning on telling Marshall just so soon.

" Why" Fifty Finally asked, looking even more confused than Royce. I know it probably sounds stupid the whole concept of not telling Marshall just yet but trust me I'm just paying him back for all the times he has played some mean jokes on me, there was once when he went on all day saying his girls had their doubts about me because he was very aware that I was worried about them liking me.

" well since Marshall has played his fair share of cruel jokes on me, i thought I might act like i dont know and continue my search for a new job and place to call, which he doesnt know about" i explained quickly seeing Marshall was heading towards us looking even more stressed than before. I know my joke sounds cruel but secretly I just want to see how he reacts, to see if he actually cares as much as he says he does.

" this is not going to go well" Royce quietly smirked to himself just before Marshall came into hearing Distance. I actually dont know if this is going to go well, i think either Marshall will not react all, or he will completely loose it.

" Andrea, you better be having that break" Marshall said sternly making sure I am taking the break I promised him I would take an hour ago. Even though I am capable of working a lot more these days, Marshall still doesnt let me push it and insists I have numerous rest and breaks while hanging out here.

" I am dont worry" I replied smiling softly as he walked up to the conference table picking a few pages up and seeing what I have done. I already can tell he's pleased on my efforts since I've managed to change a lot of things that Tara still cant get the hang of.

" So what are you looking up?" He asked noticing that I'm on my Laptop, this is where my plans to get him back starts since I already knew he was going to sneak up behind me and make sure I'm not doing some spreadsheet for him or something. He's really serious about me staying Healthy so once he says its time for a rest than I cant protest or deny him.