The bet

ONCE AGAIN THE NEXT CHAPTER " COLLISION OF WORLDS' IS LOCKED AND ONLY SOME MIGHT BE ABLE TO VIEW IT.

IF YOU CANT READ IT, JUST SEND MY A MESSAGE WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I CAN SEND IT TO YOU GUYS :)

Marshall P.O.V

" yo what up?" I yelled while walking into the studio to find Yelewolf and majority of slaughterhouse already here and keen to get into the studio.

" Yo Em, good to see you" Yelewolf smiled, shaking my hand before the other guys, I smiled as we got into our normal conversation. Today I can tell is probably going to be chilled like it is everyday just throwing beats around and showing each other our new stuff.

After talking a few technical guys I Then make my way to where Royce and slaughterhouse is sitting and mucking around like always.

" how are you?" He asked, giving me a bro hug and hand shake while I sit down and join the group.

" I'm good, what about you guys?" I asked, getting comfortable before listening to the guys start telling me about their week and how they've got a few new ideas. They're really excited because Andrea managed to score them this really good gig in New York City among some of the best new rappers, so all they can really talk about is it.

Straight away as soon as I think of that concert I than think about Andrea and I can't help but get my phone out and check if she's managed to message me back. Since we both have our kids this week we haven't seen each other for a few days, I've been staying home and haven't been coming to the studio knowing there's no need.

I'm guessing Royce noticed how I glanced at my phone as soon as the guys started mentioning how wonderful Andrea is because from the corner of my eye I can see him smirking at me like a loser.

" you must be eager to see Andrea, seeing you haven't seen her since last week" he whispered softly to me, making sure none of the guys around us could really make out who we are exactly talking about. I can't help but look at him confused, not really sure how he knows all this information. We haven't talked for a few days so I don't get how he could know that already.

" how did you know?" I asked, while staring at him curiously, I wasn't being rude about it or anything like that I'm just curious about these type of things.
Royce looked at me weirdly, realizing how little I actually know.

" because she's been here working" he answered, filling me in something I had no idea about. Just hearing this surprises me seeing how I had no idea she's was even here.

" Excuse me for sec" I mumbled, getting up from my seat and making my way towards her office, wondering exactly how much she's been working here.

Slightly opening her door straight away I spot her fast asleep on her couch, papers were scattered on the ground in front of the couch showing me she's been working hard like always. 
I quickly glance around making sure Paul hasn't turned up yet before I enter and I close the door behind me. Gently I go and hover over her really just wanting to join her and hold her for a little while but seeing I can't do that I instead place a few soft kisses on her cheek.

" babe" I whispered in her ear like I do every morning we wake up beside each other. I can feel her stirring but like always she's trying to delay completely waking up and she begins trying to push me away. Her groaning and complaining just makes me laugh and makes me want to annoy her even more.

" you have to wake up" I whispered kissing her again as I annoy her even more by sliding my hands underneath her shirt. As soon as my cold hands touched her bare skin I feel her jump and finally wake up not looking very happy.