Best Choice

Andrea P.O.V

Things were strange this morning and I knew the moment my alarm forgot to go off and I dropped my breakfast on my clothes it was a sign that I shouldnt go to work and just have a day off, but stupidly me I decided to head of to work not knowing it was going to be a bad day.

" hey Babe" Marshall whispered to me as he greeted me with a little kiss and a quick hug. The normal D12 guys were hanging around and right now they are all outside playing basketball before they head into the studio and start recording.

" Hey" I smiled as I returned the friendly hello. Its been a few weeks since I had that run in with my cousin and since than Marshall and I have been spending majority of our time together, these days its easy with the kids seeing how they get along so well and have gotten used to Marshall and I being together.
Even the D12 guys have gotten used to us and dont even flinch when we greet each other with a sweet Kiss, of course they still are making comments from time to time and sometimes at the wrong time but other than that they seem to be cool with us, which in a way makes us even more comfortable and happier to be together.

I left the guys to continue their game to go place my things down and get started for the day, seeing how the D12 guys are only staying for a couple of hours it leaves me to really get into work and hopefully do a lot of things before the end of the day which means not so much work for tomorrow and the rest of the week.

The first problem of the day started when some organizer from London where Marshall's meant to perform next year starts trying to cause trouble and cancel things that have already been organized and double checked.
But Luckily Paul is here today and I can talk to him about the issues instead of arguing with this guy that doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.
However when I heard Paul arrive I went out of my office to go and speak to him but instead I was faced with a massive group of guys that have arrived at the studio. Majority of them look like all these other rappers, dressed in baggy clothes and baseball caps that don't forget their bling jewellery that they love to show off. As I walked out I saw everyone turn round and face me when I entered the massive lounge room, I'm not sure who this rapper was but I think Marshall has organized a late recording session and seeing how I must have disturbed their conversation I knew I was going to have to wait till later to speak to Paul and Marshall about this problem.

I think I literally waited another two hours just hoping things in this studio might have calmed down, but after walking back out into the lounge I still see a lot of guys hanging around the lounge area not doing much at all like always.
Seeing how i have no choice but to go out and speak to Paul who's surrounded by men I don't know, I take one breath and try to calm my nerves seeing how I'm still not that confident.

" Hey Paul, do you know where Marshall is?" I asked after making my way through the guys to where Paul was sitting.
Even though i needed to speak to Paul I also think Marshall should be with us to work out what to do about this problem.

" Um yeah he is in the studio, Can I help you?" he replied, stopping his conversation with the guys to answer my question. I hate disturbing the guys but when you need to something or need help you just have to suck it up and get over all the stares and comments that come from some people.

" there's just some problems that have come up that i need to go through with you guys" I answered, hating how a lot of these new guys are staring at me. I just wanted to go back into my office where its nice and peacefully instead of being in this busy loud area.

" okay, um do you want to have a meeting at like 3 because there is something I need to talk to you guys about as well" he said while still sitting down at the table. Hearing this surprised me, Paul never wants to have meetings and whenever we do it always seems to be important, so whatever he wants to talk about it must be urgent or important.