Not An Update! But Still Important!

Hi, everyone! 

Life has been hectic for me as I have been working and doing school online full time, and I haven't really had time to think about writing! HOWEVER, I have a small solution to our problem with stories not getting an update!

If you'd like to drop recommendations on what happens next, stay up to date on items, get help on your own stories, and just stay in touch, feel free to join my Discord server! REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT GUARENTEEING AN UPDATE, AND ASKING FOR UPDATES ISN'T ALLOWED. You can ask how far into a chapter everyone is, word count, and ideas of what's happening, BUT NO UPDATE PESTERING!

On my server, we have a Book Talk channel, which you can reach out for book help, drop recommendations, and meet some new people who share the same interest!

If you'd like to join, please send me a DM and I'll be more than happy to drop you a link to join. We're not only Book Talk, but if you play games, do DIY, or just need a place to talk, we're here! 

There is a rules page dropped in the Gen Chat, I would like everyone to read it. If you decide to join, you'll be welcome with open arms. 

Thanks everyone, and I hope to see you on there! 

Shay