The end

Rydel

I stand among the rows of my family saying goodbye to my parents. We are at the water and my parents are in two big boats. Each of them dressed so beautifully. Dad, in his beautiful suit, and Mom in her wedding dress. The whole kingdom is here to say goodbye. Tears stream down my face as they set off the boats at dusk. Jack stands beside me holding my hand. Isabelle is on his other side. I hold Frigga's hand too. She has a steady stream of tears. I watch the boats go down the river. I pick up a bow and arrow and set fire to the arrow. Jack does the same. I aim it at my mothers boat. I hear a whistle of a bird. I release the arrow and let it fly. It lands on the boat and sets it in flames. People start to hum a beautiful song. I watch the boats get closer to the waterfall. Just as they are about to go over, Odin clicks his staff on the ground. Two figures rise from the boats. They go into the shape of my parents. It looks like there is a door behind them. They smile at each other, grab hands and walk through the door. Thousands of lanterns get released into the air. The song in the background gets louder. The boats disappear. I fall to my knees. It's as if the song sends me into a thousand year sleep.

THE END