Found

Loki

The snow is deep as we land in it. The furs keeping us warm are wrapped tightly around each of us. Mackenna looks around.
"This way," she says. Mackenna leads me to a little hideout high up. I sit at the edge watching over the landscape below us. I see some Frost Giants walking around. I grip my scepter in my hand. Something catches my eye. It's moving amongst the Frost Giants. I lean over the edge.
"What's the matter?" Mackenna asks.
"Just stay here and don't move," I reply. I make sure I have a dagger within my reach. I start to lower myself down. It's difficult but slowly I make my way down. I hide myself behind some ice. I lost sight of whatever that was. I quietly make my way around. I see it walking beside two Frost Giants. It stops and turns around. It's not a 'it' it's a her. She's human. Fair skin dark black hair and green eyes. I look as closely as I can. She has the face of Mackenna. It can't be. But it is, it's Rydel. I pull out two daggers. I get as close as I can. Rydel is talking to the Frost Giants. I whip one dagger and impales the Frost Giant in the heart. Rydel looks down at the Frost Giant and looks around. She seems scared. The second giant looks directly at me. Before it can say anything I kill it. Rydel looks at the two dead bodies.
"W-who's there?" She asks. I make sure there are no other Frost Giants around. I walk out from behind the ice chunk. Her eyes widen when she sees me. She stands still. A tear slides down my face. I walk up to her and put my hand on her cheek.
"Rydel?" I speak. She looks into my eyes.
"How do you know my name?" She asks.
"Because I was the one who gave it to you," I reply. She gasps. I hear someone walking behind me. I whip around. It's Mackenna. She slowly walks up to Rydel as well. Rydel is froze with shock.
"So you two mean to say you're my parents? You're lying, the Giants told me that they were killed when I was born," Rydel says with frustration. Me and Mackenna look at each other. Mackenna's thinking of something, I can tell. She takes the armour off her left arm and shows Rydel the birthmark. Rydel does the same. A tear slides down Rydel's face.
"Mom?" Rydel mumbles and looks up at Mackenna. Mackenna smiles as tears stream down her face. Rydel backs away from us. We stand close to each other as Rydel stares at us. She runs as fast as she can towards us and hugs us. She is shaking in our arms.
"Maybe we should, uh, go back to the cave so we don't get caught," I say. Mackenna nods and leads Rydel up to the cave. Rydel looks over the edge.
"They're searching for me," she says. I shrug. She scoots over to me and touches my hand. Her skin goes blue.
"That's where I got it from. The Giants never told me about much," Rydel whispers as she looks at her hand. She lets go of me and watches the blue retreat. She yawns. Rydel leans up against me and falls asleep. I lean my head on the ice behind me and fall asleep too.

JotunheimOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara