Preference

Mackenna

The army approaches us. I see Loki among them. He is not himself, he seems to be controlled by someone. I keep a close eye on Loki. He is blue with crimson red eyes. His eyes look full of hatred, of hurt. Both sides, Asgard and Jotunheim, stand in silence. With a sword in one hand and shield in another, I stand ready. With Thor and Sif at my sides we stand ready for Odin to declare war.
The Frost Giants stand tall and in numbers. I do not know how much Asgardian blood will be spilled in this battle. The bifrost opens and Odin is poised in front of us. I hear his battle cry. I see the Frost Giants and Loki charge at us. I hear the battle cry of a thousand soldiers. We charge. I take the first Frost Giant out with my sword. It falls in front of me. It reveals another. I charge but this one has more wit. My sword and shield get knocked out of my hands as I get pinned to the ground. The Frost Giant lifts his mighty arm ready to crush me. I close my eyes.
I see a bright flash from behind my eyelids. Thor has struck the giant and it falls.
"Thanks," I say as he picks up my sword and shield.
"You're welcome," he replies. He shoots off leaving me with yet another Frost Giant. If I hadn't stopped for three seconds I wouldn't have noticed it was Loki.

Jotunheimजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें