Stollen

Loki
The first month of having Rydel is awful. She wakes up in the middle of the night and it takes hours for me and Mackenna to get her to sleep. She is a playful baby during the day. She smiles and squeals when we play with her. One time when I touched her, her skin turned blue and her eyes red. She didn't cry or anything. She just looked around. I let her go and she went back to normal. She started to giggle. Rydel was growing fast.
"Hey, Rydel. How's my little girl doing?" I coo her as I tickle her stomach. She giggles and squeals. Mackenna comes out of her room and sits beside me. I pick her up in my hands and her skin turns blue again. Mackenna takes her in her own arms and rocks her back and forth. The blue retreats as her eyes start to close. Mackenna hums a lullaby. Mackenna gets up and puts Rydel in her crib. Mackenna comes back and sits on the couch. I sit beside her.
"Hey," she says looking at me.
"Hey. Are you okay?" I ask kissing her on the forehead.
"I'm fine. I just never thought this would be so tiring," she mumbles. I look at my scepter which we hung on the wall just incase. Mackenna still has her magic that Frigga had given her. She uses it when she can't calm down Rydel. Mackenna yawns. I look out at the yard. It's all peaceful. But then I see something flash. I stand up and grab my scepter and run into the yard. Mackenna runs after me. What I'm seeing in front of me confuses me. There is a flash and a bang. Me and Mackenna are knocked to the ground. I drop the scepter. I look back and see Frost Giants. My eyes widen. Why are they here? I scramble for the scepter but the Frost giant surrounds me with ice. I hit it as hard as I can but it doesn't break. I hear Mackenna scream.
"MACKENNA!" I yell banging on the ice.
"No! Please don't take her!" I hear Mackenna yell. Rydel. They came for Rydel. I assume because they want revenge on us for destroying most of them. I hear Rydel shriek. I smash through the ice. Mackenna's fake leg is under a huge chunk of ice. There is a Frost Giant standing by the house holding Rydel. She is crying loudly. I scramble for the scepter. By the time I find it and look up the Frost Giant is gone and Mackenna is crying on the ground. Anger wells up inside me. I point the scepter at the ice and blow it to chunks. I yell. I fall to the ground. The Frost Giants will never stop interfering with my life. They will never leave me in peace. I don't notice that my skin begins to turn blue. All of the sudden thousands of ice crystals shoot from me and embed themselves in trees and the house. Mackenna is staring at me wide eyed. I breath heavily. Mackenna struggles to get out of the ice. When she does she comes and hugs me.
"She's gone, we can't get her back," Mackenna mumbles. She sobs in my arms. I look up at the sky.
"Heimdall, if you can hear me, please bring us back," I say. I see the bifrost descend on us. I hold onto Mackenna as we are shot towards Asgard. I can't believe that he actually heard me considering my immortality was taken from me. Frigga and Thor are there to greet us. Frigga gives Mackenna a big hug. Mackenna continues to sob.
"We cannot begin another war with the Frost Giants. It is too soon. The realms with believe that we wish to rage wars against all. And we cannot have that. We should wait for at least a decade. We must be patient," Frigga says. Mackenna sobs harder. I take her from Frigga and lead her to the palace. Waiting might be our only option now.