In Asgard

*****8 months later*****
Mackenna

I sit on the couch in Loki's arms. My stomach was huge now. Inside it held a baby girl. When we found out, Loki had passed out right there in the hospital. We had to pick a name now. We were stuck between Rydel and Eve. I wasn't due for another week. Each day I got more anxious about it.
Loki put his hand on my stomach. He puts a tiny bit of pressure on it. The baby kicks. I flinch a little.
"Mackenna? Are you alright?" He asks.
"I'm fine, she just kicked me," I tell him. I put my hand on my stomach.
"I think we should call her Rydel. I feel like it's going to suit her," I mumble to Loki. He squeezes my shoulders.
"You know it's almost Christmas," I tell him trying to keep the conversation going. It kept my mind off things.
"Over a year already," Loki says. I can tell he's drifting off, and so am I. My eyes start to close. I drift off. I wake with the sound of Loki's sneeze. It scares me really badly. I stand up. As I stand, my water breaks.
"Uh oh," I moan. I put my hand on my stomach. Loki looks at me with concern.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"She's coming. We need to get to a hospital now." I tell him.
*****Loki*****
Soon as Mackenna tells me to get her to the hospital, I rush her to the truck. I sit her in the passenger side and get into the drivers side. I put the key in the ignition and open the garage. I step on the gas soon as I can. Mackenna moans beside me. Her face is clenched up. I make it to town.
"Where's the hospital from here?" I ask. Sweat is beading down her face. She points down a road. I go down that road and see the hospital. I park as close as I can to the hospital. I'm getting nervous. I get out of the truck and rush to the passenger side. All of the sudden I see the bifrost descend in front of me. Frigga comes out of it. I have Mackenna standing beside me. Frigga comes and grabs us both. She calls Heimdall. The bifrost surrounds us and we come into Asgard. Mackenna stumbles. I hold her steady. Two healers come and take her away. She looks desperately at me.
"Why did you bring me here, Mother?" I ask.
"We don't exactly know what she'll be. With your Frost giant blood and your magic, and her mortality, we don't know yet," Frigga tells me.
"What do you mean you don't know? You think that my daughter might come out as some monster?" I ask.
"Loki, we don't know. She might come out just fine," Frigga tells me. I stomp off. I feel out of place to be in Asgard without my powers. I look on the night table. Sitting on it, neatly dusted, are our helmets. There are dents all over Mackenna's. Mine doesn't have a scratch. I find Mackenna's snowflake necklace I gave to her last Christmas. Thor comes into my room.
"What do you want, brother?" I ask him putting down the necklace.
"Mackenna's giving birth to your child. I'm just as nervous as you, brother," he says.
"Well is highly doubt that. I am the father," I reply. He's worse about it than me. He paces non stop. It puts me on edge.
"Brother, if you're going to drive me insane, please feel free to leave," I say. He leaves. It's been about an hour and a half. I get up and walk towards the healing room. I hear Mackenna screaming. I run towards the room. I open the door and see her laying on a bed with her legs spread apart. A healer quickly notices me and pushes me out. I hear the door latch. Sweat starts to bead down my face. I pace in front of the door for half hour. She screams the whole time. It kills me to hear her in pain. All of the sudden the screaming stops and I hear a baby's cry. The door un latches. I push it open.
*****Mackenna*****
I am so glad the last hours are gone. It had hurt so much. But now I see Loki entering the room. He has sweat all over him. I hear Rydel crying in the corner as the healer cleans her off. Loki comes up to me. He seems so nervous. When my hand touches his own he jumps.
"Hey, it's okay, it's all over now," I tell him. The healer turns around with a little body in her arms. Rydel is moving around in her arms.
"She definitely has some Frost Giant in her. She was partially blue when she came out," the healer says as she hands me Rydel. Rydel opens her eyes. They're a stunning green. She has little black wisps of hair on her head. It looks like she took after Loki. But then I see the same birthmark on her left arm as I have.
"Hey my baby girl, welcome," I whisper to her.