Chapter 8 - Naru-Ino-Shika-Cho

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Naruto has finally completed his training with the Third Hokage. The old man has already set the foundation for the young Senju's skills as a shinobi. Knowing that his Jiji cannot be his Sensei forever, Naruto will have to resume his training on his own, until he is put on a Genin Team.

Hiruzen and Kakashi had already evaluated Naruto's skills and intelligence based on his short training regime, and deemed him to be at High Genin Level.

After perfecting his chakra control, Hiruzen had taught Naruto several Ninjutsus based on his Elemental Affinities. 3 for each, to be exact.

For his Water style, he had learned;

1) Liquid Bullet / C-Rank / Offensive = The user creates water in their body using chakra. The user then spits the water from their mouth as orb-shaped projectiles, whose destructive potential are determined by how much chakra is placed in them. The orbs travel quickly towards the target, dealing extensive damage upon impact.

2) Raging Waves / C-rank / Offensive = The user spews water from their mouth in a waterfall-like fashion to wash away the target. One can freely control the power of this technique by the amount of chakra kneaded and then released. While considered to be a basic Water Release technique, it has many variations.

3) Water Wall / B-Rank / Defensive = The user spits a stream of water from their mouth at the ground, which circles around them and rises upward to create a wall. If the user is standing on a body of water, they can instead create the wall from the surroundings. The water wall defends anyone within its perimeter from attack, with the wall's strength being determined by how much of the user's chakra is put into it. Users control how long the wall lasts as well as how much water it's made with. Because the water is clear, the wall doesn't obstruct the user's vision, allowing them to make their next move uninhibited. The wall's initial formation, if timed correctly, can be used to fend off opponents, flinging them away as the wall rises.

To his benefit, Naruto had inherited his grandfather's unique mastery of Water Style, allowing him to create vast quantities of the substance without a present water source, enabling him to use high-level Water style Jutsus like the 'Water Wall' at any given time.

For his Wind Style, he had learned

1) Great Breakthrough / C-Rank / Offensive = The user breathes wind from their mouth, blowing away whatever is in front of them. The technique itself is quite simple, but its power varies significantly depending on the user's skill and how strong they make the winds.

2) Gale Palm / C-Rank / Offensive & Supplementary = The user can either increases their velocity, or by the user clasping their hands together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale, which has enough force to knock over a person. When used in conjunction with shuriken or kunai, the tools become more lethal as their speed is increased.

3) Vacuum Bullets / B-Rank / Offensive = The user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of sharp wind chakra that scatters in different directions, making it very difficult for one to avoid without injury. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled bullet-sized blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh.

Hiruzen even managed to discreetly find Minato's and Akira's scrolls based on the Hyoton Jutsus in their old home, which is sadly now an old abandon-rundown house. He was astonished by the potential of its Jutsus. It was almost as powerful and as versatile as the Mokuton.

The old Hokage then handed Naruto his 'Birth-right' or 'Family heirlooms' if he would call it. He then instructed his young blonde student to learn and master at least 4 Hyoton Jutsus.