Chapter Twenty Four - Confessions:

Kayla's POV:

As I looked to see who came in, my heart skipped a beat.

"Tristan?"

He turned to face me and started to walk to our table; leaving his buddies to go order.

"Hey Kayla. What are you doing here?"

"Duh, having their hot chocolate. That's the main thing people come here for." Moe replied.

He looked at me and smiled, but I turned to look at Moe. I didn't mean to give him the cold shoulder or anything. It's just that, after what Nathan did to me, it's hard to look at anything that reminds me of him. And Tristan, sure was one of those things.

Moe must of seen things where getting awkward, so she decided to fix the situation.

"Kayla, can you come to the bathroom with me. I have something to tell you."

I instantly nodded my head and got up to go with her. Once we were in the bathroom, Moe didn't waste any time on trying to figure out what's wrong.

"Kayla, are you okay? You seem to be acting weird ever since Tristan entered the shop?"

"Yeah, of course I am." I lied.

She looked at me, as if she already knew I wasn't telling the truth.

"Kayla, I'm your best friend. I might be able to get you through whatever is bugging you if you just tell me."

I sighed knowing that she was right. Eventually she as going to find out anyway.

"I have a confession."

"Ah huh?"

"Well yesterday, before everything happened with Drew, something else happened."

She moved her hand; signaling for me to go on.

"I got I text from Tristan saying that he wanted me to come over, but it turns out that it was Nathan who texted me from his phone. I didn't know until I got in the house, and as I was about to leave, Nathan locked the door and took me to the couch. There, he set me down, got on top of me, and did some pretty intense things to me."

"What kind of things?"

"Well...he kissed my neck and even fingered me."

She didn't look shocked at all, which started to worry me.

"Moe? Why aren't you freaking out?"

"Because I know Nathan. He seems like the type guy to do this. Sure he's sweet when you first meet him, but soon later, he becomes this crazy freak who will do anything to get what he wants."

I nodded my head as I understood where she was coming from. Yeah, Nathan did seem sweet when I first met him. But ever since then, he has turned my life into a real life soap opera.

"Did you enjoy what he did to you?" She said; pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked at her. Of course I didn't enjoy it. The boy freakin held me down. But now, my body didn't know that. It was too caught up in the pleasure.

"Kayla?"

"No, I didn't enjoy it Moe. The boy had me held down to a couch. Now, did my body know that? No. It was too caught up in the pleasure. You know how body's work."

She nodded her head as she understood.

"Alright, well I understand that all this is getting to you, but still, don't treat Tristan coldly. He has become a really sweet and helpful guy ever since he met you. Show him that you care about him even though you hate his brother."