Chapter Six - The Bitch:

Nathan's POV:

I woke up and all of a sudden, my whole body started to hurt. Who knew sex was so exhausting and painful. I got up from the bed and started to put my clothes back on. That's when I heard Autumn starting to wake up.

"Well.That was fun," she said.

I looked at her and nodded my head.

For some reason, it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed every minute of it. It's just, for some reason, I felt guilty. It doesn't matter. If she enjoyed it, then that's all that matters.

"I have to go Autumn. See you at school."

"Wait! At least let me walk you to the door."

I nodded and she then got up and put her robe on. I then proceeded to get the rest of my belongings. We headed downstairs and to the door.

It was a good thing Autumn lived really close to my house. That way I wouldn't have to bug my sister to come and get me. Which will also lead to my parents figuring out. Considering my sister doesn't get up until nine.

"Well, see you at school. Love you Nathan."

She kissed me and shut the door.

Kayla's POV:

I woke to the sound of my alarm. I probably should be use to it by now. But who am I kidding. No one is use to an alarm. I got up and went to my usual routine. Today I decided on a cute, navy blue top with some black skinny jeans. To top it all off, I decided to add my black flats.

I went downstairs and in the kitchen. I then went to making my breakfast. As usual, it was some plain cereal.

I then messaged my friend Tiffany from back home. Sometimes I missed hearing her friendly voice.

After I was all done, I put my dishes in the sink and went to get the rest of my things.

- 7 minutes later -

I got on the bus and sat where I usually sat. Strangely, Nathan wasn't on, but yet his brother was. I decided to ask Tristan where he was.

"Hey Tristan. Where's your brother?"

He looked at me at first, not saying a word. But then he spoke.

"I don't know. He wasn't at home last night or this morning."

That got me curious. Why wouldn't he be home last night? There was a couple possibilities to why that is. I told Tristan thanks and sat back in my seat.

- At school -

I decided to go to my locker to get a couple things before I went to class. That's when Autumn and some of her friends decided to come up to me.

"Hey Autumn. What do you want?"

She then looked at me in disgust.

"Just drop the innocent girl act Kayla."

I looked at her with confusion as the expression on my face. What exactly was this girl's problem with me? I don't remember doing anything to her.

"Look Autumn. What ever I did, I'm sorry. Even though I have no clue to what it was."

"Oh please. Of course you do."

I then had to think. What did I do?

After a while, it finally hit me. This must be about the whole make out thing from Saturday. I thought she would of gotten over it by now.

Apparently not.

"If this is about the make out thing, then sorry. But you do know it was just a dare."