Chapter Five - Day Out:

Kayla's POV:

   - Sunday -

   I woke up in a room full of band posters. That's when I remembered, I spent the night at Moe's. I made sure to text my mom so she knew were I was. Of course she was a little mad; considering I didn't exactly ask her for her permission. But she said as long as I was ok.

   I turned around and tapped Moe. She woke up moaning and groaning and said, "Why so early Kayla? Go back to bed."

   I decided to tap her again. This time, she looked a little pissed.

   "Ok. That's it, I'm going to kick your ass!"

   That's when I got up and ran out her room. She was right behind me, chasing me. We ended up in the living room and I stopped. I was near a wall and decided to shield my face with my hands.

   "Please! Don't hurt me!!" I said.

   And with that said, she came towards me. But she didn't hit me. She started to tickle me. That's when I started to laugh non stop.

   "Stop...I'm going...to die," I wheezed out.

   "Ah huh. You should of thought about that before waking me up," She replied.

   I couldn't take it anymore,  so I decided to kick her in the stomach.

   "Ow. What did you do that for?" She said.

   "Because. If you would have kept going, I might've stopped breathing all together."

   She laughed and we headed back to her room. That's when she decided to ask,"So, what do you want to do today?"

   "I don't know, all I know is that I need to change. Can your sister drive me home?"

   That's when a frown appeared on Moe's face.

   "Why can't you stay? You can borrow my clothes if you want," she said.

   "But all your clothes are punk rock," I replied.

   "Not all of them!"

   She went to one of her drawers and pulled out a shirt and tossed it to me.

   "Here, put that on with your shorts. I also have an extra toothbrush you can use."

   I looked at the shirt and smiled. It was a nice green shirt with a pretty pattern on the front. Moe must of saw my reaction because she said,"I knew you would like that shirt. Keep it. I never wear it anyways."

   And with that said, I jumped up and down and headed to freshen up in the bathroom.

   Nathan's POV:

   I woke up all sluggish inside and out. I had no idea what I was going to do today. But then I remembered, I should probably spend the day with Autumn. Especially after the whole dare incident yesterday.

   I got my phone and messaged Autumn.

   "Hey, Autumn. Do you want to do something today?"

   After that, I headed to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and decided to stay in there for awhile. I still had that whole make out incident with Kayla on my mind. But I had to remember, it meant nothing.

   I got out, dried myself off, and got myself ready. I decided on a white undershirt with a plaid, button up shirt on top. I then added some khaki pants and Sperrys. I looked at my phone to see if Autumn had replied, and she did.

   "Yeah, where do you want to go?"

   "Anywhere you want."

   I probably shouldn't of said that; considering she probably wanted to go somewhere. Like the mall. But I did need to make it up to her. After a while, she finally replied.