Chapter Sixteen - Nathan's House:

Kayla's POV:

- Thursday -

Today was the day that I would be going over to Nathan's house. I had no idea why he wanted me to come over, but I did promise him I would. And I'm pretty sure if I didn't go, he would bug me about it later on. So, better to get it over with.

I was headed into my third period class.There, I would see Drew; which was perfectly fine with me considering that I wanted to.

I went through the door, but noticed something. Drew wasn't there. This made me curious as to where he could be. He's usually never absent. And, if he was, he would call and tell me.

I decided to explore the hallways. Maybe I could find him around there somewhere.

- 5 minutes later -

I only had three minutes left 'till the bell rings. And yet, no sign of Drew anywhere. So I decided to give up and head to class.

As I was, someone grabbed me by the waist. I jumped and squealed not knowing who it was. But then, I had enough courage to talk to them.

"Whoever you are, please take your hands off of me. I have a boyfriend."

He laughed a little before replying,"I know. That's why my hands are around you."

I let out a breath of relief. By the sound of his voice, I could already tell who he was. I turned around so I could face him. Then, I planted a sweet, gentle kiss on his lips.

"Don't scare me like that. I thought you were some stranger about to rape me." I said.

"Well relax. I'm not going to rape you. Well...maybe. But it would be mutual so it wouldn't be considered rape."

I slapped him across the arm as he laughed. How dare he have dirty thoughts! After all, we have never discussed stuff like that before. Even though, I sometimes thought about it. But still, not while at school.

"Anyway, we better head to class. We only have like...thirty seconds."

"Why the rush Kayla? I'm sure one tarty won't kill you."

I looked up at him. What exactly was he trying to do?

Then it hit me.

"Drew, we can't make out in the hallway. There are security cameras and people might walk by."

"I don't care. I just need you right now. Pleaseeeeee," he begged.

I thought about it for a while, but I knew I couldn't say no. After all, this boy knew how to affect me in many ways.

"Fine, but go easy on the neck. I don't need a hickey while I'm at school."

He gave me a little smirk.

"I can't guarantee anything."

He pressed his lips on mine. I had to lean my back against the lockers for support because of how rough he was. I mean, it's not like I didn't enjoy it. Its just that, I've never seen this side of him before. I always saw him as a soft and gentle type of guy. But apparently, there was a whole other side to him as well.

He bit my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I, like the affected person I am, of course said yes. And once his tongue was in my mouth, it was a whole different feeling. This was the first time I actually got to enjoy the taste of him before.

Eventually, I started to get into it as our tongues wrestled.

That's when the bell rang. Drew pulled back and just looked at me. I stared back at him, out of breath. I didn't want him to stop. I was actually enjoying everything he did to me.