Chapter Eighteen - Avoiding:

Nathan's POV:

~ Friday ~

I didn't know what was going on, but it seems like Kayla has been avoiding me all week. I tried to text her, but no reply. I tried to talk to her, but she just ignores me. What the hell is up? I was determined to figure it out.

I went on a search for Kayla. She had to be around here somewhere. But where does she normally go every morning? Her locker! I picked up the pace and speeded to my destination.

Once I got there, I noticed she wasn't here.That wasn't a problem though. All I needed to do was wait. So, I leaned my back against the locker and waited.

After about three minutes, I could finally see her walking towards me. She was on her phone, so she probably didn't notice me standing in front of her locker. But soon enough she did.

"Nathan move. I need to get my books."

I give her a smirk.

"Okay. I will, but after you tell me why you've been avoiding me."

"No. Now move, I need to go."

"No. And why the rush Kayla? Is there someone forcing you not to talk to me?"

"No, Nathan. Now please move. I'm serious."

"I'm serious too Kayla. Why have you been avoiding me? I thought we were friends again."

"You honestly expect me to be your friend after what happened?"

Oh great. She had to bring that up.

"Look. I'm sorry about what happened at my house. I was just a little upset that you rejected me. But I'm fine now."

"Oh so you're fine. Yeah right. Once I was about to leave, you shout 'I will have you.' What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

"I told you I was angry. Now drop it. We are done talking about that."

"You're right. We are. Now please move from my locker."

I finally moved which allowed her to gain access to her locker. But I wasn't finished. This can't be the full reason for why she's been avoiding me.

"Kayla. Just please tell me. I won't bug you anymore if you do."

"Fine. You really want to know?" She asked, while closing her locker.

"Um, yeah."

"Fine. I'm avoiding you cause of all the drama you produce. I mean seriously Nathan. You were rude to me when you were dating Autumn. But then, you figure out she's a hoe and come crawling to me. Do you know how much that hurts? It just shows that I'm another girl you can use. The best thing for me right now is to stay away from you. So please don't try to call, text, or even talk to me. Cause believe me, I will ignore you. Now goodbye."

She started to walk off, but I grabbed her shoulder. I know someone must of told her to ignore me, and I think I know exactly who it is.

"Did Drew tell you to ignore me? Because if he did, then he needs to stop. You can't let him tell you who you can and can't hang out with."

She turned around and looked dead at me. And by the look on her face, she was getting really pissed.

"Yes. He did tell me to ignore you, but I agree with him. You bring too much pain and drama into my life. So I'm getting rid of it by not talking to you. Bye Nathan."

She jerked her shoulder out of my grip and walked off.

I couldn't believe this. She really hates me now, and the main reason is because of that boyfriend of hers. I knew he was bad luck from the moment I saw him. And now that I let him get close to Kayla, he has found a way to make her totally hate me, but that's okay. I will eventually steal her from him. Then we'll see who's laughing.