Chapter Fifteen - Obsessed?:

Kayla's POV:

- One Week Later -

Ok. So I'm sorta weirded out. Ever since I said yes to being friends with Nathan again, he hasn't let me out of his sight. Like at all. The only time I can get some privacy is when I'm at home or if I don't have a class with him. I need to figure out why, and that's exactly what I was gonna do.

After I was done getting my things out of my locker, I closed it and went on a search for Nathan. It probably shouldn't be that hard considering he was probably looking for me too.

When I did find him, he automatically came up to me.

"Hey Kayla. Long time no see."

"What do you mean? We see each other almost all the time. It's like you won't let me out your sight. So, I came to know exactly why that is."

"Oh. Well I just thought I would make up the time that we haven't spent together. You know, considering we hated each other."

"Ok. But we don't need to hang out all the time. I need time for my other friends too. And I especially need some time to be with my boyfriend. For goodness sakes, I haven't hung out with to him in like three days."

"Ok ok. You can have some time for your boyfriend and friends. But remember, you promised you would come over my house on Thursday."

"I know and I will. Just gave me some space for a while. Ok?"

Before he could say anything else, I turned around and walked away. I was happy I got that out of the way, so now, I could have some time with other people.

- 3rd period -

I was SO excited for this class. I was gonna get to hang out with Drew after so long. Hopefully he's not too mad at me for that.

When I got to the classroom door, I instantly spotted him. He had a huge smile on his face that made me feel happy. I guess he wasn't too mad at me. Oh how I wanted to just make out him right now. Too bad we're in class.

He got up from his seat and came over to me. The first thing he did was place a kiss on my cheek. Then, he just stood there. I guess he wanted me to speak first.

"Hey Drew. I know you're probably wondering why we haven't hung out in a while, and I'm sorry about that. You see..."

He cut me off.

"It's okay Kayla. I understand if you have other things to do. After all, Moe and Ginger said I've been kinda hogging you. So, they want their turn. Hopefully you had a fun time with them because I want you back now."

"Well you see...Moe and Ginger aren't the ones I've been hanging out with."

"Oh. So you've been hanging out with Tristan?"

"Nope. But you're getting closer."

He just stood there looking at me. He probably needed to think about it for a second. But when he got it, he looked at me seriously.

"Please tell me it isn't Nathan."

"Yeah. It is."

"Kayla why? You let him hog you all this time. I thought you hated him?"

"Well, now we're friends. That's why he messaged me that Sunday. He wanted to talk about being friends again, and I said yes. But now it's like he won't let me out of his sight. He's always trying to hang out with me no matter what."

"I wonder why?"

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it Kayla. When you said yes to being friends again with him, he's been hogging you from everyone else. I think he's obsessed with you in some type of way. Like he's trying to gain your trust back so he could do god knows what."