Chapter Ten - The Party:

Kayla's POV:

   It was finally Saturday. Which meant the party was today.Tiffany and I were so excited that we already started to get ourselves ready immediately after we woke up. We started off with the hair since that was very important.

   Tiffany went with the bone straight style, but I decided to add some waves to mine.

   After we were done with that, we went to eat breakfast. We weren't going to get fully ready yet.

   When we went in the kitchen, my mom was there, cooking breakfast. I was surprised because most of the time I had cereal. I guess she decided since Tiffany was here, why not make her feel welcomed.

   "Hi girls. What's with the whole makeover?" mom asked.

   Oh shit! I forgot to tell my mom about the party. Hopefully she'd say yes of else tonight would be ruined.

   "Um..mom. You see, there's this party tonight and I sorta got invited. Can me and Tiffany go please?"

   She then turned around and looked at me seriously.

   "Kayla. You know I hate when you wait 'till the last minute to tell me these things."

   "I know and I'm sorry. I just forgot. So, can we go?"

   It took her a while to speak, but she finally did.

   "Fine. But if you do anything to get in trouble, I promise you, I will kick your ass."

   I smiled and gave her a hug. This was pretty much the first time she'd let me off the hook.

   Me and Tiffany went to making our plates. After that, we sat down and ate. We started to chat while eating.

   "I so can't wait for tonight. Hopefully there will be some cute boys."

   I giggled at her comment and ate my eggs.

- Later that day -

   Tiffany and I got done watching "The Heat" and decided to head upstairs to finish getting ready. When we got there, we started to pull out our outfits. I decided on the dress that Miss. Annie sent me. Tiffany on the other hand, went with a cute top and skinny jeans. I guess she wasn't in the mood for a dress.

   Once I finished putting on the dress, I noticed Tiffany was staring at me.

   "What?" I asked.

   "Nothing. Its just you look really nice in that dress. Better be careful around them boys."

   I went to go see what she meant.

   Once I got to the mirror, I knew exactly what she had been talking about. It was kinda short and hugged my curves nicely.

   "I guess your right Tiffany."

   "I know I'm right. Now let's just hope this dress doesn't cause you to lose your virginity tonight."

   I bursted out laughing. Tiffany should have known I wasn't going to let that happen anytime soon. I mean, of course I think about it, but never actually pictured the day I would lose my v-card. But I did know one thing. I want it to be with someone who I love.

   Nathan's POV:

   Today was the day of the party and I was excited. This was the main topic around school all week. And now it was time. I already knew what kind of party it would be, but I didn't care. As long as I don't do anything stupid, I'm good.

   My thoughts were interrupted when I heard I knock on the door.

   "Come in!" I yelled.

   The door opened and there stood my sister.