Chapter 3- Curse You, Fancy Bottles!

"Ouch! What the heck?" I winced as he let go of me, my wrist burning. I frowned, thinking that I probably misjudged him. Alright, technically, it was my fault for assuming that he was a good person to begin with, but still (can't a guy have a little hope? Jeez). I looked around the room he had taken me into. It could had been because there was so limited things in the room, it felt cold and filled with listlessness. The walls were painted in languid grey, the floor was made out of black-coloured marble, a handmade wooden table set was standing in the middle of the room.

Although it was extremely stylish, I must admit, I was shocked by the size. It was about the size of my apartment. Heck, it was probably fifty percent of the whole floor. 'Damn', I thought, 'He must be someone powerful since they are letting him use the CEO's office.' I had never actually been in the room though I knew that this room existed. Where I was working was just one of the company's branches, so I could not imagine how the CEO's room in the headquarters would look like.

"You need a shower and a change of clothes, don't you? You can bathe here, don't worry," he explained. I felt my face lit up and my ears perking. I could not believe what he had just said. Had I possibly misunderstood his kindness, again? Yes, I had.

He quickly handed me some clothes, showed me the bathroom and left, just like that. I was confused as to why he was so nice to me but grateful at the same time. All my life, no one has been so gentle towards me, expect for Airi.

As I stripped all my dirty clothes off of me, I realised that I had forgotten to ask him which bottle was for hair, and which was for body, since there were three similar looking bottles with different colours. 'Right, time for me to improvise,' I thought. So, I stood there, searching for a label or brand name, testing out the consistencies, trying to figure out which is for what, for a quite a while.

It was conceivable that I had taken too long to guess which was which as I heard a series of quick knocks on the door, causing me to drop the green bottle I was holding out of shock. His question was muffled, "You alright in there?"

"Y-Yeah. I just don't know what bottle each one is."

"What? I can't hear you. I'm coming in."

"W-Wait, I-" Thus, me forgetting to lock the door resulted an uncomfortable situation of him seeing my bare butt cheeks and my back. At that moment, I wanted to just disappear from Earth's surface. Even though I was facing the wall, it was still embarrassing, okay? I could literally feel his presence in the bathroom. I glance over my shoulder a little to see his face completely red. "Sorry!' he yelled before dashing out, slamming the door on his way. I heard him saying, "Green is for hair, blue is for body, and red is hair conditioner."

"Thank you!"

Yet, there were no replies so I picked up the shampoo, ready for a shower. I didn't think about anything too much before immediately turning on the water. I was literally celebrating about the fact that I got to shower. The lukewarm water hitting my skin was a sensation I never thought I would had enjoyed. Frankly, it had been a long morning and I just wanted to go back home. I was too tired to deal with anything anymore even though it was like 9:30 a.m. in the morning. Last night's sleep was not good and I had always been impatient ad uptight when I didn't get enough sleep. I wonder why I had yet to snap at him. Could it be because of him letting me off the hook for nearly dirtying his car with my blood? It was a possibility.

I stepped out of the shower, dried of myself with a towel, thinking that nothing bad would happen after this. Suddenly, as though it was just the perfect timing, my memories of yesterday came back to me. I swallowed dryly as I silently panicked. Why in Hell did I do that?