Chapter 59- Ah, Yes, Getting Rudely Interrupted Yet Again

"What do you mean?" I decided to play dumb.

He started playing with my hair, gently placing my wet hair onto the shaved part of my head. "I don't know, what is this relationship between us? We are definitely more than friends, yet we aren't exactly a couple. So what are we?"

"I mean, I guess we are a couple." Yes, I'm finally saying it.

"What? But, you haven't said yes and stuff."

"I'm saying yes right now, dude. How obvious do I have to be?"

"Wait, this is actually happening?" He stopped playing with my hair and came down onto my shoulder to look at me.

I nodded, "I didn't actually want to say it like this."

"How did you want to say it then?"

I smirked, "I was thinking of chocolates and roses."

"Uhm, then didn't I sort of ruin your plans? I'm so sorry, I didn't think that-"

"I was joking, don't worry about it. Though, I was going to tell you anyway, since I've already found my brother."

"What brother?"

Ah, it slipped out.

"W-well, you see, I, uh, might or might not have been trying to find for my brother, now sister, with Vastel," Toying with my fingers, I tried to explain the situation to him. I could feel his eyes on me as I averted my gaze away from him. I proceeded to lay everything out on the table, being honest with everything that happened all the while. I knew deep down that I couldn't hide from him any longer, my conscience wouldn't let me anyway, might as well let him decide whether I was still someone he could love with all the stupid and brash decisions I had made throughout the entire thing.

He sat there, intently listening to me talk, not interrupting once, just casually making sounds of reply to assure me that he was in fact concentrating on the things I say. It was as if he really wasn't judging, yet I knew that he already had some type of judgement forming inside of his head, just like anyone else, just like a sane person. It was just nice to think that he would not judge me, even for a little while, it felt safe.

Of course, all good things must come to an end. The rain stopped long before I had finished talking. The only sound that could be heard after my little story time was the dripping of the rain from leaves and roofs. He didn't say a word either, leaving the air hanging, quiet, in a way, serene. It horrified me, I could sense the potential upcoming heartbreak I would have to face.

"So, y'know, you can let me go now, the rain stopped. I'm pretty sure what I had just said wasn't the best thing to have been said right after telling you I'm ready for our relationship to move forward," I shifted uneasily, his legs were still, undoubtedly, trapping my body.

"Why didn't you tell me what you were going through? I had no idea and now I feel like an insensitive prick. I'm sorry I wasn't-"

Our lips touched. Well, more specifically, I pushed my lips onto his.

"You not knowing isn't your fault. I didn't tell you, how are you supposed to know? I should have told you sooner. So, technically, that was self-sabotage. Now just shut up and kiss me, alright?"

Our lips came in contact once again, more aggressively this time.

●◦●◦●◦

There were no cars on the road except for Luzien's. We somehow managed to tear Airi away from Luzien's friend after sending her back. You might be wondering, 'Tolmer, where did the kiss session go? We were having fun back there.' It got rudely cut short by none other than Airi's desperate whispered phone call telling us that she was gay panicking because of Luzien's friend's intensely dominant aura and saying that she might go crazy because of how cool she looks.

Usually I would have let her have her fun but Luzien was not going to let Airi break her own heart because that friend is straight and is only attracted to dudes. So we had to leave, immediately.

"Wait, you actually bribed everyone in the crew to help you do this?" Luzien solicited. To be fair, he nearly lost it when I told him about Airi filming Annabeth and basically humiliating her in front of everyone (No, I didn't include this story when I was clearing up about the 'situation' with my sibling to him.).

Airi's laughter packed with such pride it almost made me feel bad for Annabeth. "It wasn't my fault they agreed to it. Plus, they hate her. It's just a fun way to get her back. Also, I can't believe you snitched on me, Tol. Boo you. Where did chicks before dicks go? And I thought we were friends."

"You decided that it was a good idea to literally threaten a top model. What? Am I just not going to tell Luzien about it?" I turned over to her. I could hear his muffled laughter from my side, making him clear his throat.

"Yeah, you know we could have gotten into trouble because of what you had just said and stuff. You never know, they might just turn on you or something," he clarified. "Just please don't do it again. It'll be a mess to clean up. Especially for me."

"Alright, alright, jeez, you can stop here now, you've successfully reached my place. Let me get off so you two can go have fun," she scoffed.

Blood just rushed to my face faster than a bullet train. I shooed her out the car, "Just go already."

"Yeah, yeah, make sure you can walk tomorrow." With that, she jumped out the car, not wanting to outstay her welcome.

I turned back in front to see Luzien trembling, not from fear, no. He was trying his best to hold in his laughter, covering his face with his hands. I poked him lightly on his arm, confused as to what he was giggling about. He looked up at me, "I can't believe she was so sure that we would do something dirty tonight."

I pushed his face out of my sight, not wanting to look at his oddly suggestive eyes. I mumbled, "Keep driving, okay?"