Victor Grantz

Everyone in the manor was notified that a new hunter was coming and would have his/her first match in a few days

Everyone in the manor was notified that a new hunter was coming and would have his/her first match in a few days. This made everyone curious to know who the hunter was. "I've heard that it's a she!" Eli says. "I heard it's a he!" Naib glares at Eli. "I heard it's an it!" Luca smiles. "Whether the hunter is a he, she, or it, you should be prepared," Emily warns. "All hunters are the same. They only come for us."

A few days passed and today is the day where the selected four survivors would meet the new hunter. You were chosen along with Andrew, Aesop, and Victor. As you all wait for the hunter in the waiting room, Victor was fidgeting as he was scared. A few seconds later, you were all brought to the moonlit river park. You soon received an inspiring letter from Victor that boosted your movement speed by ten percent. Fortunately, you were found first as your heart started pounding. A few statues had come to your way which startled you. You look back to see the hunter, the sculptor.

Since you were the kiter, you decided to kite the sculptor without knowing what she can do. A few sculptors here and there which made you lose health bits by bits. "Focus on decoding!" You alerted the other three to decode the ciphers. As you were busy kiting the hunter, Andrew, Victor, and Aesop went to the same cipher. At the same time, they screamed, "Don't decode together!" at each other.

"I was here first!" Andrew pointed a finger at the two. "I saw it with my eyes first." Aesop bickers. "Guys, can we all just not fight because Wick saw it first." The postman explains which made the two glare at him. "Focus on decoding!" You scream again as you were already injured and still running with half health. There were still five ciphers left and the three males wasted an amount of time which could possibly make three ciphers finished. As you were finally struck down by the hunter, Andrew decided to leave the cipher to save you. Aesop had left as well to summon his coffin at a safe distance away from the hunter. This left Victor alone and he decided to decode the cipher.

As you were saved by Andrew, the hunter had changed targets as only three ciphers were left. She knew if she continues to chase you, she wouldn't win on her first match so she decided to chase Andrew. "The hunter is near me!" Andrew screams from the bridge. "Focus on decoding!" Aesop replies. As you finished your items, you found William's football inside. You didn't know how to use it but it's better than having nothing.

Sixty seconds have passed and there was one cipher left though Andrew was sent back to the manor and Aesop was about to fly back to the manor. Aesop had given you his coffin since you were the kiter in the team. A few seconds later, Aesop had flown and the last cipher was popped. Since you had borrowed time, you were back to full health. "Exit gates decoding at 26%!" You scream for Victor to hear. "Exit gates decoding at 73%!" He replied back. Suddenly you see a cloud of black and red. The hunter has teleported to you and you see her red eyes. "The hunter has detention!" You decided to use the football and bump into Galatea which momentarily gave you a chance to run away. She summoned her statues which came at a fast speed which brought you towards the sculptor and knocked you down. "The exit gate is open!"

"Get out of here!"

"Sorry..."

With that, the match ended with the hunter's win, and you were sent back to the manor. You were severely injured and needed Emily's assistance. You were brought to the infirmary to get patched up. "You did well out there." Emily compliments. "She was strong."

"I could see it. You have too many injuries. You have to rest for three days and you'll be good to go!" Emily leaves you on the infirmary bed to rest. You hear a knock on the door. "Come in." You see the postman peek his head in between the door. Wick decided to burst in and jumps onto your bed and rubs your leg with his head. The dog whimpers and Victor takes a seat beside your bed. "I'm sorry. This is my fault." He apologizes.

"If only I didn't fight with Andrew and Aesop for the first cipher, you wouldn't have been this injured."

"It's alright. It was intense though."

"I'm terribly sorry." He apologizes once more. "It's okay Victor." You raise your hand to ruffle his hair. He blushes at the contact and stutters, "I really like you so you shouldn't get hurt because it makes me sad!" He blurts. You were shocked at his sudden confession and giggled. "I like you too." He felt the blood rising to his head. "Victor! Your nose is bleeding!" With that, he had fainted at what you said.

"Emily! Help! Victor has fainted!"

Requests are open!