Aesop Carl

[Modern Alternate Universe]

Graduation. One of the biggest moments in your life as you are about to embark on a new journey. As a senior high school student in Oletus High, you graduated with flying colors, landing a spot behind Aesop, the valedictorian. Quiet but smart, Aesop is a hardworking student who always took the top spot. No matter how much you challenge him in exams, you were always the second.

Though you have butt heads with Aesop several times, you dislike the fact you can't get the top 1 position but you have fallen heels over him. There were times you didn't know the answer to some of the difficult problem sets that your Basic Calculus teacher gave you, Aesop would always offer help though there were times you rejected his offer since you didn't want to show him that you didn't know but in the end, Aesop would give you his notes so you could answer the questions yourself. It was the little things he did that made you develop a crush on him.

"(First Name)! (First Name)!" Fiona calls your name, waving her hands in the air. "Come! We're going to have our picture taken!"

You head over to Fiona who brought you to an area where several of your classmates, Eli, Patricia, Victor, and Aesop were waiting.

"(First Name)!" Patricia grins, coming over to you to hold your hands, "Congratulations!"

"Thank you, Patricia! Congratulations to you too! I hear that you're going abroad for your college?"

"Shh! I haven't told anyone yet. Better keep it a secret!" She presses a finger to her lips.

"Patricia, stop chatting with (First Name)! You both get over here or Eli's going to faint from the heat!"

"Okay, okay! Coming!" Patricia laughs, seeing Eli arguing with Fiona for lying. Patricia stood beside Victor while Fiona stood beside Eli, leaving an open spot beside Aesop. "Hurry up (First Name)! Professor Joseph's going to take our photo now!"