Luca Balsa

[Modern Alternate Universe]

Having graduated and entering college, it has been quite a rough roller coaster ride. As a freshman, you have not yet grasped the reigns of your college life. You have also chosen a difficult course, one that requires so much analytical and critical thinking, especially on subjects like math and science. But having a genius boyfriend like Luca, you have managed to get better scores than your previous ones, although it still wasn't enough. You needed a high score to reach a GPA of 3.00 or higher and you were below that.

You groan in frustration, face in your hands to stop yourself from looking at the textbooks in front of you. They gave you more of a headache than your neighbor's dogs do.

Ding dong! The doorbell rings and you get up from your chair to go get it. You open the door, revealing your boyfriend. "Luca!" You pounce onto him, making him almost lose his footing but he still manages to catch you. "Heya babe!"

You release him not too long after and notice he has been carrying two bags of groceries. "What are those?" You ask and he grins, inviting himself inside your house.

"I heard that your exams were coming up. I brought you all your favorite snacks."

"You don't have to!" You say as you eye the grocery bags on the kitchen counter.

"What kind of boyfriend would I be? I want to spoil my baby!"

He opens his arms, hands extended to the side to invite you over his embrace. You ran towards him, closing the gap between your bodies. He nuzzles into your neck, taking in a whiff of your scent that he misses. He presses a small kiss on your neck, trailing upwards until they reach the corner of your lips. "Can I?"

"Y-You don't have to ask, you know?"

He chuckles at your flustered expression, your face almost as red as a tomato. He brings your lips close until they met with his. It was slow but passionate, bringing you the need for oxygen as your chest begins to burn with the lack of air. "Again?" He requests, running a thumb across your lower lip.