Chpt 15. They're coming

Hey!! i'm sorry for this!! i know i'm the worst, but i couldn't update sooner even when i wanted, school and my job have to come first..

So, i hope you like this chapter, i know this is not that long but i did my best.

I'll try to upate, but i lost my phone ; ( and this is a borrowed computer so please be patient.

I hope you like it : )

Caleb's POV

I drove to my parents house after I dropped Avril with her dad. I shuddered when I thought about her, she was driving me insane, in a good way. I tried not to think about our little discussion, without success of coursd. Where did she came up with the idea of marking me? It didn't make sense. A girl is marked, not a guy, is just not natural. I did mean it when I said I'll give her anything, I just didn't expect her to ask for this.  

I hurted me, the expression I saw on her face; sadness, rage, and then disappointment. I would die if she had that expression because of me again.

I parked the car and grabbed the roses I brought for my mom. She was already outside the house when I stepped out, I shook my head; she was so anxious everytime she saw me.

"Hi mom" I smiled when she crushed me in a bear hug "I love you too"

"Oh my... Are you okay?" she grabbed my face "I'm sorry about yesterday, your father behaved rudely"

"That's not a surprise" I hugged her with one arm as we walked inside

"He's not here" she murmured

"Where is him?"

"At work" she rolled her eyes at my question

I nodded. Dad and I owned a few business in town, not as big as Avril's dad of course, just a couple of restaurants and small stores. I guess that if Avril weren't here I would be with him, but now I was taking a well deserved vacation.  

I followed mom to the kitchen where she offered me colorful brownies, the ones I used to eat when I was little

"Mom, you do realize that I'm 23 now, don't you?" I raised an eyebrown

"You can be 100, but you will still being my boy" she replied "But if you don't want them"

I grabbed the brownie and popped into my mouth. She smiled, her face was radiant and happy all the time. She turned around and pulled things out of the fridge, placing them in the counter.

"You're making a huge lunch" I noticed

"Is not lunch" she look at me "It's for dinner, I was thinking that maybe we could have a family dinner, you know. I just saw her twice, and I haven't even talk to her, she's going to be my daughter in law in the future"

"You want me to bring Avril here?" I made a face "With my dad, a.k.a vampire hater?" 

 "He will behave" she promised

I sighed loudly. I knew that having Avril and my Dad in the same table would do no good, but my mom was right, I couldn't just keep her locked inside the house, I couldn't keep her all to myself. I just hoped she wasn't too mad at me to decline the invitation. At the memory of our morning disscussion I sighed.

"What's wrong?" my mother's voice startled me 

"Nothing" I said

She just gave me a look and turned around to fridge again.

"Have you ever feel... Discriminated?" I asked "Because you're a woman?"

"What?" she asked

"I mean, have you ever feel as if... we treat you girls different?" I murmured