Chpt 12. Pack meeting

hi guys!! This has been the worst week ever ;(

I updated chapter 12 on Monday, then I went back to the home page to post a status and let you know it was ready. 

However, when I went to my works the chapter disappeared!!! I opened my book on the Net to see if it was there but it wasn't.  

It wasn't just that it didn't publish also the draft vanished, so I had to start all over again... And I really didn't feel like doing it, I was so frustrated!!! But I couldn't let you guys waiting for it for a long time anymore, it wouldn't be fair.

Chris's POV

"Chris, should I make reservations?" Rachel asked

We were stepping out of the airport, it was midday already. We were in Fairfield; I was just a half an hour away from my daughter.

"No" I replied "We're going to my father in law's house"

"We're going to walk straight into the wolf's mouth" she asked wide eyed

"We're not doing anything wrong" I reminded her "They had no reason to attack us"

She looked away. I couldn't blame her, I didn't like the idea either but my daughter was with them.

"You can go to the hotel if you want" I offered

She shook her head fervently. That's why I liked her, Rachel was the best assistant I could ever get; she was always by my side. 

I had a car waiting for us; the driver was one of the humans who worked for me.

"Sr." he nodded as he opened my door

We drove out of the airport and headed to the hotel.

"Javier" I called "To Marcus house"

"Marcus?" he asked stopping the car

"Yes" I nodded

"But... I heard there's a pack meeting at Marcus" he stammered

"Where did you hear it?" I asked

"Well, I saw Dr. Reed heading there, and he doesn't like Marcus" the human started the car again "So, I don't think he just wanted to pay a visit"

"We're heading there anyways" I announced

Javier nodded and drove us to the opposite direction. 

I was anxious; I had never met my father in law. Melanie never allowed me to do so, she said her father wouldn't take it well if he knew she was mated with me; a vampire.

I sighed and focused in Avril. Thinking about my dead love always made me depressed.

Just a couple of minutes more and I would find her.

Daniel's POV

"Get out of here" the wolf said

I looked up from the ground. I spend the whole night stuck in a freaking basement.
I could have just walk through the door but there were at least five wolfs waiting for me outside.  

I just hoped Avril was okay, I knew they didn't know anything about her and that might keep her alive for now.  
God, I hoped she forgives me for lying to her; I didn't have a mate, but she wouldn't have come with me otherwise. And I wasn't immune to her pheromone either, I was just aware of what it really was; not like the rest of the others vampire whom believed she was their mate.