Chpt 10. You're a vampire

I can't stop writing. I love all your comments and they make me want to keep going so here it is!!!

Vote/comment/fan

Avril's POV

Caleb's chest raised slowly, making his bare torso increase its size. 

His face was so peaceful, so beautiful that I felt like crying.

I woke up at 1 am with a crazy impulse and desire, now it was 4 am; I spend three hours standing in front of Caleb's bed. He was sleeping peacefully while I was being a creeper, but I couldn't help it. I couldn't make myself leave even when I knew I was supposed to in my home by now, it wouldn’t' take long before my dad discovered where I was.

Caleb stirred on the bed and I froze, what could I say if he woke up?

"Avril" he groaned

I took a step back to hide in the shadows. He rolled to his side in complete unconsciousness. 

I sighed, relieved but at the same time I blushed at the realization of my presence in his dreams. 

I stood there till the sun started to rise, I left the room and headed downstairs; to the kitchen.

I knew he would try to interrogate me today but I was going to do my best to distract him, at least until I found a way to call my dad. I decided to make breakfast for both of us, I better try to get him in a good mood before the bomb exploded.

I was half way of my pancakes creation when he stepped into the kitchen. He was wearing just his pajamas pants, leaving his bare chest uncovered. I felt my mouth watered and I looked away blushing. What was wrong with me?

"Good morning" he smiled hugely

"Good morning" I replied while focusing on the stove

He walked toward me and bent to kiss my cheek. I flinched, no because I didn't want him to kiss me, but because he was too close and the temptation to bite him was huge. He noticed my reaction and took a step back

"I know you're still mad about last night" he said "I already told you, I won't let him come here anymore"

"Why...?" I asked

"What? Do you want my father in here?" he was shocked

"No, I mean, why did he said that?" I corrected

"You're human" he shrugged "Don't feel bad, he hates everybody. Including me"

I felt bad for him. He was unaware of how awful that was; I would die if I had that kind relationship with my dad.

"Why does he hates you?" I asked "You're his son"

"He is selfish and arrogant" he said while he fixed the table "He was more a dictator than a leader, so when I turned 18 I had to take his title. He loved his power and now he doesn't have anything"

He passed me the plates, and I served the pancakes. We sat in silence for a while, and tried to pretend I didn't notice his stare.

"What?" I asked

He laughed and shook his head

"I don't understand you" he admitted "Last night you kiss me, then you acted cold, and then you got in my room while I was asleep"

"What?" I nearly choked 

 "Your smell is in my room" he smirked "And I'm sure it wasn't there last night"

I looked down blushing. Great, now he had a reason to tease me. 
I pretended to be very busy with my food while he studied my face.

"Avril" he sighed