Chpt 9. Father vs. Son

Hello!!!! I'm in such a good mood today after I read all your comments. 

I'm really thankful you like my book and I hope you like this chapter too.

don't forget 

Comment/fan/vote

Avril's POV

We drove in silence, well I did. After many failed attempts from Caleb to start a chat he decide to keep his mouth shut for good. I had my arms crossed over my chest, and my eyes wandered outside the window, he may think I was being indifferent but I was just trying to restrain myself. 

His smell was imprinted in the car making my throat ache for him, I didn't understand how could I be craving werewolf blood, I didn't have a problem with the other wolves, it was just Caleb.  

I let myself daydream of what I wanted to do, I wanted to stop the car, to sit on his lap and to drink from him; to let him do whatever he wanted as long as I could too.

I cleared my throat trying to dissipate that thought, he seemed to notice.

"Avril, you're killing me" he growled softly "Look at me"

I looked away again and I hear his growl. I tried to suppressed a smile; how could an hour of silent treatment drive him insane.

"Please" his voice was too tempting "Avril, I'm sorry about how I treated you"

I looked at him. Desperation was written all over his face, he seemed to be suffering, and I suffered seeing him like that.

"You are too impulsive" I muttered

"I know but, what was I supposed to do? Jump and clap when I found you with him?"

"No, you should have listened to me" I raised my voice "Nothing happened between us, he was sleeping on the damn couch Caleb"

"I... I Don't know if I should believe you"

"Weren't you begging for my forgiveness five seconds ago?" I remembered him

"That means that I already forgive you too" he whispered "Now is your turn"

"You forgive me?" I asked shocked "For what?"

"First, for running away from me. Second, for having an alliance with vampires" he said the name almost revolted "Third, for lying to me"

"What lie?" I interrupted

"You already knew about our existence when you came here"

"That's not a lie" I protested "I just didn't want to get killed by huge wolves ,you know"

"I would never hurt you" he promised looking me into the eyes

"I doubt that" I muttered to myself

"Why?" he asked "Because you are friends with the enemy"

I shook my head and looked away. If he only knew that I was the enemy he wouldn't be so kind to me.

I stared at the window for while in an attempt to avoid his gaze. I gasped in shock when the door flew open and I was pulled outside of the car

"Hey!" I protested as Caleb set me on my feet.

He pushed the door closed and pressed me against it, I was about to slide to the side but his hands were on the roof of the car, one in each side of my head; his body was pressed to mine almost as hard that I couldn't move. When the hell did he stopped the car?

"Tell me what's wrong" he pleaded "I don't like to see you like this"

"Like what?" I whispered

"You look like you may have a breakdown in any minute" he caressed my cheek