Chpt 5. La Italiana

Sorry!! I know I too long but I've been busy

This chapter was really hard to create because my phone has been crazy and deleted all my progress and i had to start all over again

I hope you like it!!!

Vote/comment/Fan

Avril's POV

"Get off me!!!" I struggled under his iron grasp

"Avril calm down" his voice was rough

I whimpered as I tried to push him off me, but he was too heavy.

"Everything is okay" he promised

I looked into his gray eyes, I knew that the vampire guy was probably dead by now but I hoped to get far before Caleb could catch me.

"Alpha" somebody called

I look to the side to see my cousin Cameron standing a few feet away

"The rest of the vampires were already taking care of" he said seriously but also as if he were trying on not to laugh "The zone is clear"

Caleb and Cameron stared at each other for a few seconds, as if they talking with their eyes. Then he looked down at me still pinned on the floor

"See ya" he shook his head and laugh before he left

"What was that?" I look up to Caleb

"Nothing "he half smiled" Now tell me, are you hurt? Did he do something to you?

He looked at me in the eyes, as if he were trying to figure out something. I look down at his chest trying to avoid eye contact, it scared me what he might find out in them.

His chest was huge; it was a really good distraction from his midnight hair and gray eyes. I felt my heart speed up as I let my eyes wandered further down at his six packs and his....

"OH MY GOD!!!! YOU'RE NAKED!!" I cried "Get off me!!"

"Avril calm down and answer my question" he ordered

"Calm down? How would you feel if were in my birthday suit in top of you?!!" I regretted those words as soon as I spoke them

"Actually I would love that" he smirked, his eyes were suddenly lusty

He looked down at me as if he was devouring me with his eyes, I could feel him growing near my legs. I shuddered at his touch, like a current through all my body, a really pleasant one.

"Um... Caleb?" I murmured "Could you please get off me and get some clothes?"

"Why? You don't like what you see?"

"Of course not "I spat, lying "Get off me and tell me what happened with the other guy"

At the mention if him he got up pulling me up with him, he cupped my face with his hands.

"Are you okay?" he ignored my question

"Yes" I nodded angrily

"I know this might be difficult for you to understand, but do your best okay?" he said sweetly "I know that you didn't believe me when I told you I was a werewolf but now you've seen it by yourself"

I nodded as if I was a little girl.

"You have to understand that I'm not the only monster out there "He stated "Let's go"

He told me where to go and lead the way, I didn't want to walk behind to see him naked, yes he was still naked, but even that it was dark, I could picture it on my mind. He said it was a long way and he offered to carry me but I refuse.