Chpt 26. Mating

I know it's late, I'm sorry  :-(

But my mom was kind of crazy today....

So I've never write a sex scene before, and I just wrote this with the knowledge I got by reading some books.

I hope you guys like it!!

Tell me what you think!!

Vote/comment/fan

Rachel's POV

We got back to the hotel, Daniel wasn't there gladly. I love the kid but he'd been sobbing around for days, and I wasn't in the mood for that.

Chris took off his jacket and trew it over the couch.

"Do you want a drink?" I suggested

"Why not?" His voice was husky "I'll get drunk tonight"

"You have to fight tomorrow" I reminded him as I took the wisky "Just one drink"

"You're always watching out for me, don't you?" He smirked seductively

"Only if you want me to" I tried to control my voice "I'm your assistant, after all"

"You're family" he corrected me "Assistant sounds more like an employee"

"You pay me" I reminded him "That's called an employee"

"Funny" He mused as I gave him  his glass "All this time I thought you been paying me"

"How?"

"Staying" he smiled "You have to put up with this crazy man and his teenager daughter"

"Don't blame Avril for your craziness" I smiled "She is not the one I put up with anyways"

He laughed and took a sip of his drink. After a few minutes, he put his glass away and sighed. His eyes had this glazy look, but I knew it wasn't because of Avril, this look was different. 

"You look beautiful today" he smiled suddenly

"Thank you" I smiled back

"No, really. You look radiant" he shook his head "What a fool..."

He huffed and stood up, walking around the room. With his hands in his pockets he looked so tense, so desperated.

"In a few hours we might die" He sighed "And I've been thinking... That I'm a idiot. The usual me, taking things for granted, thinking I'll never lose them. That's why I've wasted so much time, and I regret that"

I stood up and walked next to him, placing a hand in his arm I tried to confort him. He was hot at the touch, even with his shirt on.

He rested his hand over mine, sending electrical bolts over my body. Is not as if he hadn't touch me before, but this time it felt so different, so deliberately intimate.

And it was just my hand for God's sake!! Is not as if he was touching my body.

As if he could read my mind, he turned to face me. His hand entwined in my hair as he pulled me to him; his lips crashed in mines with an unexpected force.

I stood still for a couple of seconds, in shock after that memento.

I wasn't surprised when I kissed him back, I knew I wanted him badly. I had for many years. My body exploded, the need, the desire I had was taking over me. I wasn't myself anymore, I had lost all control.

Too soon, he pulled away.

"In case something happens" His breath caressed my face "I just wanted to say..."