Chpt 3. kidnapped by my mate

Again I apologize for my spelling mistakes but I'm just human, we all make mistakes.

This chapter was really hard to create so please tell me what you think of it

"Were-Werewolves?" I stammered

I looked at my family, hoping and waiting for someone to say he was lying. Grandpa just gave me a nod.

"But... you can't be, you're human "I protested

"Indeed, I am. But Layla is not, she passed down the genes to the rest of the family. I'm her mate"

I stood there open mouthed. This couldn't be happening to me, why did I have to be the mate of the only specie who hunted my kind? My kind, maybe that was the reason why I didn't feel him as a mate; I was half vampire, they were werewolves, they killed my kind.

I felt my knees trembling under my weight, everything spun around me as I realized that it could be my last day if they realized what I was.

I'd heard stories of how violent wolfs could get; my dad always prevented me to stay away from them because they wouldn't hesitate to rip me into pieces.

Once, I even saw what was left of a vampire while we traveled in the South, I was a little girl but I still remember the infinite pieces lying on the ground, and the smell...

I felt someone's arms wrapping around me, preventing for me to hit the floor when my knees finally gave up, I just remember a pair of grays eyes full of worry looking down into my soul.

******

I woke up with a mouthwatering smell. I was lying on my bed fully dressed as I inhaled again, the smell came from downstairs, it smelled like grilled meat and... Wait! Grandpa house didn't have a second floor, I sat abruptly looking at my surroundings; the room was dark but I still saw my bags on a corner, and why the bed felt so vacant? I stood up to see the king size bed I was before, I took another look at the room; it wasn't mine.

"You're awake"

I turned around to see Caleb on the door; he wasn't wearing his party clothes anymore, just a t-shirt and jeans. He smiled at me, gosh he was so tempting. I bit my lower lip, I was thirsty and the last thing I wanted was to drink from a wolf.

"You're okay?" a worried expression flashed in his eyes

I shook my head slowly

"How long I've been asleep?" I wondered to myself

"Just a few hours" he came closer to me "But you were just coming down to the party ,so I guess you didn't eat anything"

I shook my head weakly

"Good" he smiled "I made dinner"

He reached for me again but I wrapped my arms around myself, making him stop.

"I won't hurt you" he promised

I just pressed my lips together, I doubted that.

"Please, I know you don't believe me and I don't blame you" he begged "Just give me a chance to prove you that my feelings for you are true"

I looked into his eyes; they were blazing with passion as he spoke, he also seemed to be suffering at the same time, it made want so badly to hold him in my arms to give him comfort.

I shook my head again trying to clear my mind

"Great" I faked a smile "I'm starving"

He sighed and nodded me to follow him; this house was bigger than grandpa's.