Meeting with the Queen

Please do vote and comment ❣️

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

" Mother !" All playfulness left Kevin's voice as he answered the call . Everyone else was serious as well and I no longer know what's happening .

I've never seen Christian so serious about something .

" Yes , mother . No it's not what it's showing -'' he cursed softy .

" Okay mother ." He cuts off the call and sighed loudly .

" Looks like we are arranged to have a meet up with our mother , Chrissy she misses us .'' he smiles sheepishly at the end which I found cute .

" You jerk !" Christian moves forward to grab his collar when Edward stopped him in doing so .

" Why don't they look happy to meet their mother ?" I ask confused as to why these brothers aren't happy about the fact .

" You'll find out soon , little one . You're accompanying us !" Kevin says and a chorus of what is heard .

I really had to close my ears with all the shouting . Everyone started to speak at once .

" Why her ?"

" She ain't going anywhere !"

" This is all your fucking fault !"

" She'll chew her alive !''

" If she dies it's on you Kevin "

" It's final she is not going . That's it ."

" Mother knows about your little trip to the club as well , Emerald and looks like you are coming as well !"

Cue the repetition .

I stand there utterly confused at the scene unfolding in front of me .

Lastly when I couldn't take it any longer I shouted .

" Shut up , shut up shut up !!!! Can someone tell me what's going on ?"

They all look at me as I wait for one of them to answer and they all start again at once . I was getting a feel of fish market from their loud chatter .

" You guys are giving me a headache. One at a time . ONE . AT . A TIME !"  I say as I motioned Kevin to start .

" Our mother learned about the recent events with the pap and -"

" We gotta fly there to meet her !" Christian completes .

" The problem is that , their mother or the present Queen is probably the worst nightmare !"

" She's gets extreme when something like this happens which can cause a havoc for palaces reputation !"

" In short she can kill you with words so you aren't going !" Edward says at last .

The finality in his tone was somewhat scaring as he gave a deadly look to Kevin .

'' Hide her wherever you want to , you know she'll find her !"

They all sigh sadly at the given fact by Kevin .

" I'm coming along !" Edwards says . I look at him expectantly .

" I'm not living her alone with you guys and your mother !"

" I'll be there as well , don't worry A!" Em holds my hand .

" Okay so we leave by evening . Go find your bags and meet at penthouse . " Christian says .

Everyone starts to leave ,  Olivier was the only one who hasn't said a word yet but it didn't looked like he'd come and neither were the others expecting him to come .

We all started to head out as I tried to come up with excuses to tell my parents and brothers . I feel guilty about leaving them alone with those two but I really have no other choice, I can't make the Queen angry .

" I'm coming as well !" Edward pushes to Kevin's chest as he stops suddenly hearing those words .

Christian walked to the door and Emerald looked wide eyes to him .

What's with these overly concerned reactions .

" I can't let Aahna go alone with you'll !" He walks up to me and grabs my hand with a small smile playing on his lips which I've started grown to .

'' Come on , I'll take you home to pack up !"

As we left I could hear faint whispers ," is he really coming along ?"

" It's gonna be one hell of tour now !"

" Isn't she at palace ?" The last one made me confused .

But it was all good as long as I had Oliver tagging along . God I'm getting way to comfortable with him .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.