A terrible mistake

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.

Aahna :

I was feeling all the nerves in my body right now. As soon as he was coming closer and closer,  my heart was beating against my heart.  My palms were full of sweats . He comes and I thought he'd be subtle or ignore me in presence of his mother but the words he spoke was hard and rude.

" What the fuck do you  think,  are doing sitting here with her? " void of any emotion.  Heartless. Loud and uncaring. Every eyes fell on us and never have I felt so much humiliated.

Of course he's a known guy here,  they drip of money and here it's me a mere girl away from her comfort zone trying to make my way into this new world.  This is thrice now.  I don't cry ,but today it felt as if I'm gonna cry if I spoke a word. He's word hitted a nerve and I don't know why?  I let him effect me. It's nothing new for me,  I've been humiliated by many at my school back at home,  way worst than this but today it hurted.

" That's no way to talk,  apologize now. " he made no movement to do so and before I could be further humiliated I stood up.

Trying the best weird smile I could give at the moment I gave it to the lady at hand. She looks at me with sympathy. Stooding up I walk out.

I was already a few blocks away when I saw I forgot my bag back at cafe,  sighing I just prayed that the bunch would've left or else it'd be more humiliated. I was just the corner when I heard  whispers coming,  not to listen to any personal talks I thought of putting my head down and walking away but as soon as I saw who it was,  I rushed back behind the wall. Oh God.

" You're at my mercy don't forget that,  just a damm sign and you'll be out of my hair and life with nothing for your own self.  Give some fucking respect to your bread owner. " the lady who was just few minutes ago talking as if the best person was now full on cursing and shouting.

" I don't give a damm about you or your money, Mrs. Heinrich. You maybe my dads wife but you aren't my mother don't act like it. " he was equally shouting.

" Don't forget your place brat,  you're still not Eighteen -"

" Just one fucking month and then I'll be,  trust me I'll leave you and your money. "

" That's the thing.  You can't leave. You're born in this world.  People know you because of who you're not because of what you can be.  You hate me?  Well guess who gives a shit.  You hate the way I make money?  That's the same money makes us the most powerful here!  That make you who you're!  "

She walks away and I heard a loud punch. Only to see the guy punching the wall. Blood now dripped from his hands. Suddenly he turns and his eyes Mets mine.

And I just knew what a terrible mistake I made by just standing here.

He grabs me by my elbow,  painfully might I add.

" You can't seem to stay the Fuck away from me,  love.  Let's give you what you want! " I was confused on his accusations when he suddenly started to kiss my neck and all I could feel was my past haunting me back.

I started to shake,  no no no not again. I try with all my will and push him away, his face morphed by him.  I couldn't make out what was happening. It was about to happen again,  again with me. Oh God!

He's face twist to one of confusion and he starts to walk again towards me,  trying to hold me but all I could see was someone else. I slap him,  hard.

The sound echoing through the empty passage,  he stood shocked and I was hyperventilating. I wasn't thinking straight.

" You asshole!  What do you think you're doing?  Stay the fuck away from me,  you rapist?!"  and I run with all that was left in me.  Not once looking back.

............€............

By the time I reached home it was 9:30 pm.  No one asked me where I was nor anyone cared that I looked shocked,  hurt or whatever. Everyone was busy in their own world. I went back to washroom before having a long two hours bath.

All night I was shocked to say the least. I couldn't sleep even when the house was rested in comfort of silence,  when everyone was asleep. I couldn't. All the memories were back of my mind,  knocking hard enough for my mind to blast off.

I was barely controlling it. I couldn't just control it. All night I was in wake under the stars and moon.  Wishing for once I could stop it all , everything.

I was done with life and from tomorrow another hell was going to start,  school.

I was now stuck in a sinking ship with no life saver.

...............€...............

I just had my uniform and shoes,  no back pack no books no supplies.  Yesterday's event made it hard for me to go and buy those.  So I woke up a bit earlier and after getting ready I rushed to the cafe,  which I know opened at 7 because of the morning customers.

Grabbing my stuffs which was kept safe by Mr. Alex . I walk down to the local shop and but some basics supplies. Before walking to my new school.

I've visited this place before hand while it was shut,  to grab my schedule and see the school. Just to ignore the first day embarrassment. The school looked like a mall. It had three wings,  one was for extra curricular activities like pools,  golfing,  basket ball courts etc.  Other was study building,  all our classrooms were in here and third was cafeteria,  Library and others.

There was a large ground for tracks and Maybe PE.  I already know my schedule and where my classes were so it should be easy.

The building was in  deep red and white , in middle was a big fountain.  And sitting benches surrounding it.

As soon as I cross the gates I got a guy feeling no Amount of preparation would save me today.

I saw the worst person coming out of his black mustang,  Mr. Heinrich.

Can I just die now?

Thank you
Kaajal